The last time

Pips POV:
I awoke in the trunk of a car, with my head spinning and my eyelids feeling heavy. The last thing I remembered was turning around to tell Ravi to stop once more before everything went black. And than it all came flooding back into my brain. It wasn't Ravi who was behind me it was DT. Shit he took me
What if I never saw Josh again?
Mom?
Dad?
Cara?
But most importantly what if I never saw Ravi again?
What if that was the last time I would ever see him again
The last time
No it wouldn't be, he would come looking for me, I know he would. He would realize I wouldn't just run away and he WOULD find me. He had too. I had to stay alive until he came to save me, for him. So I put all of my effort into trying to sit up but there was something restraining my wrists behind my back together. Duct tape. It was wrapped around my legs and my waist. I was about to scream when I noticed the dirty gag covering my mouth and muffling my cries for help. I was helpless, DT would open the trunk soon enough and I would be dead. This could be the last time I would be alive. The car was making a low humming sound which meant that it was currently moving, which meant my attacker must be driving. I again tried to hoist myself into a better position to take in all my surroundings and this time it worked. I propped myself up using my knees and palms of my bonded hands to peak over the back seat of the car. Before I could get a good look though, the car halted to a sudden stop causing me to clumsily fall back down and bump my head hard on the trunk door. Maybe we had come to a red light? No it couldn't be because the car was lifeless, no humming sound caused by the engine, just utter silence. That is until the trunk door burst opened and DT spoke his first physical face to face words to me.
Nice to meet you Pippa.