I see it all now that your gone

Hey everyone, quick update:
I've been trying to post a new part every day to every other day, I had a school dance which made it impossible for me to post so sorry about that, if you comment on any parts I'll make sure to shout you out in any future updates notes (Look below) note to see who I chose. I plan to continue writing about the Dt events that in my story take place two years ago for a few more parts before launching into the plot I came up with for the rest of this story. I'm looking for followers if you like this story, since I just joined a few days ago.
Thanks for the support everyone, especially average_desi_bitch
-belle
Ravi's pov:
It had been three days since pip had gone missing. As pip had once told me the twenty-four hour mark was crucial during the investigation process of cases. Yet here I was sitting in traffic, on my way home when I found myself behind a white Honda.
The white Honda
I swore on my life it was the same white Honda I had seen three days ago after the last time I had seen pip. My parents had assured me she would be found and consulted me, but I had brushed it off and told them I was fine. That was definitely a lie. I was the complete opposite of fine. I was the last person to see her alive and the reason why she was gone. If I hadn't nitpicked her weaknesses to her face and fought with her over a dead man than maybe DT wouldn't have took her. Maybe we would still be together right now laughing over a cup of coffee, and me teasing her about having her coffee black. The little bit of hope that was still left in my head had consumed my mind and so I began to follow the car in front of me. The full license plate read tdjb138. We were currently on Main Street, and I had hoped to stay on the busier streets, just in case the Honda driver was pips attacker, but the car had other plans. The anonymous driver turned onto a side road and took the backroads through a few neighborhoods, including pips, before we came to a narrow street with scattered houses. I drove far enough behind that the driver wouldn't notice me tailing them, and it must have worked because the Honda didn't seem to drive faster at all, but the same pace throughout the drive. The car did speed up down this particular road, which surprised me so much that I completely lost the car.
Shit! Shit, shit, shit
But wait...
The Honda hadn't pulled into any driveways belonging to the few houses on the street which meant the only other large building in this part of town was The Green Scene.
The Green Scene is a cleaning company belonging to the bell family, Jason in particular. Jason Bell. I had always suspected Jason, after going through some of Pips papers that had covered her bedroom floor the last time we had spoke. She also had endless research typed on her computer about both Jason and Daniel. I has discovered that she had narrowed it down to the two men and with Daniel participating in the search for pip it made no sense that he would be DT. Which left Jason. Pip had written so much about Jason that it had taken me hours to read, but I did it feeding off of every word she had written, hoping to discover that she was still alive. She had brought Andy up quite a few times, mentioning the complicated relationship between her and her father which I still pity Andy about. She had wrote about Jason's still unexplained disappearance during the dinner party he and his wife had attended that fateful night Andy had died. She wrote about Becca's involvement in Andy's death and how her fathers influence had led to Andy's murder. She wrote about how she had always found Jason guilty of something based off of the way he acted and how it would have made sense for him to be the culprit. She had supplied background information about the Green Scene and how it would have made the perfect place for him to take care of his victims.
Fuck
How had I allowed myself to slip past the recognition before. Pip had to be at the Green scene, and so was the Honda. I was sure of it now, so I parked my car a block away from the warehouse for good measure and quickened my pace as I approached the barbed fence that surrounded the business. The main gate was still open, and there inside the almost empty parking lot was a white Honda. It was slightly hidden behind the side of the building, but from my approaching angle I could just make out the shape of a human figure moving something out of the car trunk. I sneakily approached the scene, now completely sure that Jason was guilty, not daring to make a sound. I pressed myself as flat as possible against the concrete walls of the structure and began to hear a clanking sound as well as the beeping of a car, telling me Jason was closing the Honda. My assumptions about Jason became truer than true when he turned the corner, luckily not noticing me standing there like an idiot who was bound to get caught, caring a plastic bin of a particular item in his hands that set shivers down my spine. The rest of my body began to shake with fear of what might be inside of the building. Was she dead? Or was she alive and suffering?
She would be soon, I thought, as I watched Jason enter the Green Scene, caring a bin full to the brim of thick rolls of duct tape.