Other side

Avni also wakes up and rubbing her eyes she opens them but as soon as she looks on the other side of the bed, she doesn't find Neil there who was with her last night and before she could think anything, her phone starts ringing and Avni sees that it is Neil's video call...She gets confused as to where Neil has gone and from where he is calling now.

She picks up his call and holds it in front of her face and she looks at his face other side and seeing the background behind him, she understands that he is at his home.

" Aap wapas kab gye " Neil smiles hearing her question

"Good morning my love, I hope you slept well without me?" He says this in slightly teasing tone on which she pouts but first she wishes him good morning and then says

" Neil aap wapas kab gye " she again asks

" Hmm, tumhare is sawal ka jawab dene se pehle tum mujhe ye batao... tumne mujhe jgaaya kyon nahi tha kal raat agar main soo gya tha to...?" Avni smiles hearing his question....Her answer was that he was looking very cute while sleeping and she was enjoying seeing him like this.

" Kyonki aap sote hue bahut pyare lag rahe the aur main aapki neend nahi kharab karna chahti thi..." Neil smiles hearing her answer

" Hmm, mtlb tumhe main sota hua accha lgaa...? Aur isiliye tum mujhe ghoorte hue soo gyi ?" She feels a little shy after hearing this from him.

" huh, aisa to kuch nahi tha..." she lies.

" Meri jaan, aapne suna nahi hai kya... khubsurat ladkiyaan jab jhooth bolti hai to aur bhi khubsurat lagne lagti hai... aur is waqt aapki khubsurat badh rahi hai..." He speaks to her with a teasing smile which she blushes at but thinks to says something on this..

" Haan to theek hai n, i have every right to stare at you..." She says this with slight shyness, which makes Neil raise his eyebrows.

" Accha! Toh main kahan keh raha hu tumhe haq nahi hai... mujhe to accha lga jab meri neend khuli aur maine dekha ki tum mere paas baithi soo rahi ho....aur tumhara chahra meri traf tha to zaahir hai madam ko neend mujhe ghoorte hue aayi hogi..."

" Uff aap kaise itna soch lete hai..."

" Ab wo main kaise bhi sochun, tum batao kya main galat hu..." Avni smiles because no he is not wrong...what he thought was right, she fell asleep just staring at him and then Neil tells her how after seeing her sleeping he didn't wake her up and quietly went back in the middle of the night in the same way as he had come so that there would be no problem in the house in the morning.

" Waise agar tumhe mujhe sota hua dekhna itna hi accha lgaa tha to ek idea doon ?" Avni looks at him confused at this, which makes Neil smile.

" humesha ke liye mere paas aa jao, Shaadi kar lo mujh se fir subah-shaam sote-jaagte tum mujhe dekh paaogi.." Hearing this, Avni smiles and after hearing this, she thinks that whatever Neel did not hear last night, she should say it now.

" Neil mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai.... " she says

" Kaho n.... par us se pehle jawab to do... shaadi karogi mujh se...?" He asks smilingly, hearing which Avni smiles lightly.