Trip to Inazuma

Sunlight crept in from the gap between the window and the curtains in the room of our favourite roommates, Kaveh and Alhaitham. I guess you'd call them boyfriends, but whatever. The room was silent, other than the sound of soft breathing and the clock ticking up on the wall. Kaveh blinked his eye open, looking around the room for the clock. Squinting his eyes, he scanned the clock for the time. 9:48. Wait, today's the day. The day that they'd take a trip to Inazuma, a place they'd never been.

Kaveh's POV:

I awoke to the bright light of day peeking through the window. I glanced over at the clock, and- WE'RE GOING TO INAZUMAAAA!!! The thought had completely left my mind! What time did Alhaitham say we'd leave again? Twelve? Eleven? I'll have to ask him when he wakes up. It's not like we're leaving now, right? I took out a book, I know, that's so Alhaitham. But I'm bored, okay? I really don't understand how he can read though. Every time I try, I get distracted and do something else. Anyways, enough about him.

Nobody's POV

After a few minutes of silence, Alhaitham finally woke up, rubbing his eyes and opening them. He looked at Kaveh, letting a yawn escape his mouth.

"Haitham! You're awake! How'd you sleep?"

"I slept fine. What about you love?"

"Hm? Oh I slept fine."

"Kaveh, have you forgotten about us going to Inazuma today?"

"Of course not! I thought you forgot."

"Why would I forget? I'm the one who planned the trip. You don't even remember when we're leaving."

"How'd you know?"

"You were talking to yourself earlier."

"Hey! I do not talk to myself!" Kaveh argued.

"Hm, I wouldn't be too sure of that one, darling."

"I am sure! Weren't you sleeping anyways?"

"Nah, I was going to get up but I was half asleep.

"Oh. But since you know, when are we leaving?"

"We'll start heading down to Port Ormos at 10:30, and it is uhmm, 10:02."

"What?! Then why are we sitting here yapping? Let's go get ready!"

Kaveh stood up in an abrupt manner, waiting for Alhaitham to finally roll out of bed. They soon got ready and made breakfast, sitting at the table to eat quickly.

-Time skip-

The couple was now standing at the front door, putting on their shoes. The two picked up the keys, opening the door and leaving the house. Alhaitham locked the door and held onto Kaveh's hand, the two of them finally leaving for Port Ormos. The walk was long and eventful, many breaks and much chatter. At last, they reached the port. Alhaitham talked to a man who would most likely be taking them there with a boat.

Alhaitham's POV:

We soon got on the boat, me and Kaveh siting in the back. The atmosphere surrounding us was quite serene, Kaveh must like it. I'm glad we're going all the way to Inazuma, we'd never been there before. Well, at least not together. Kaveh soon rested his head on my shoulder, looking around at the vast seas. Our view of the port had become smaller, reducing itself until out of sight. 

-Time skip-  (evening)

Kaveh got up, looking around with a smile plastered on his face.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"The sun is gonna set pretty soon. I guess I just like evenings?"

"Cute." I whispered.

"What was that?" 

"Nothing, nothing. Let's just uhh, watch the sunset."

"Uhmm, okay." He said.

Kaveh's POV:

Yeah, I heard him. No, I won't tell him, that'd be awkward. Also it's cute seeing him act like this. I leaned back onto his shoulder, seeing that we'd almost reached Narukami island. I closed my eyes, listening to the calm sounds of the water beneath us. You know, when I first got on the boat, it seemed like we were gonna sink or something, so I'm glad that didn't happen. I'm so glad we came to Inazuma, I've been wanting to come my whole life. And even so, I came with Alhaitham, someone I love dearly.

Nobody's POV:

The couple soon got off the boat, admiring the change of scenery. They walked past many stops, trying different foods, looking at clothing and meeting different people. They soon decided to head back, going to a small home Alhaitham had rented. 

THE END

THATS ALL MY LOVIESS 
bye bye