Good morning

Modern AU, BADLY WRITTEN SMUT AT THE END ⚠️
Kaveh's POV:

I woke up to soft breaths travelling down my back, and a sleeping man next to me. Alhaitham is a really light sleeper, so he'd probably wake up if I tried to leave. Subconsciously, I shuffled a bit. Oh no. I turned around to see Alhaitham flutter his eyes open, staring at me with tired eyes. I blushed at the sight of him, hair messy, eyes puffy and red from just waking up, and shirt only half on.

"Kaveh? What are you doing?" His tired voice was so hot, oh my archons.

"Uhmm nothing. How was your sleep?"

"Great. What about you?"

"Ugh. I woke up kind of early, but other than that, great."

"Hm. Should we go get ready? I don't have to go to the Akademiya today." He said.

"Finally."

"Oh? What was that, hm?"

"Oh! Uhmm, nothing! Yeah, nothing."

"Let's go get ready. Cmon." I followed Alhaitham to the bathroom, where we brushed our teeth and took a shower.

Alhaitham's POV:

I love the way Kaveh reacts when I tease him. Off from that topic, I'm not quite sure what we'll do today. Will we just stay home and cuddle all day? Now that I think about it, that wouldn't be so bad, but Kaveh would get bored. I know, we could invite Cyno and Tighnari over today. I'll ask Kaveh.

"Kaveh, wanna invite Cyno and Tighnari over today?"

"Hm? Whatever you want, Love." I stood there, darting my eyes away from his.

"Hm, okay, I'll call Cyno."
I left, picking up my phone and looking for Cyno's contact.
Ring, Ring

"Hey, Alhaitham? What's going on? Did Kaveh get lost again? I swear, you care so much about-"

"Shut up. Are you and Tighnari free today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Wanna come to our place?"

"Yeah, sure. Kaveh knows, right?"

"Of course. Why would I ask you first?"

"Mmh, good point. What time do we need to be there?"

"1pm is fine, no?"

"Yeah. Goodbye."

"See ya."
I cut the phone and went back to tell Kaveh the info.

"Kaaaaaveh, 1pm, okay?"

"What? Oh! Okay."
Kaveh stood up and started walking towards me, smiling. I gave him a confused look until he placed his lips onto my cheek. I started blushing, and looked away.

"Don't look away, love." I turned back towards him, and randomly gave him a hug.

"Uhh, why are you hugging me all of the sudden?" He questioned.

"Because I've been possessed by an evil spirit?It's obviously because I wanted to." I said avoiding the fact that I was completely flustered seconds ago.

"Hey, I just realized how random this is, weren't we just talking about Cyno and Tighnari coming over today?"

"Oh, uh yeah." I responded to him. I turned around to get a change of clothes. I picked up my usual clothing, and went into the bathroom to change.

Kaveh's POV:

I stood there as Alhaitham left, before changing my own clothes and brushing my hair, adding in my hairpins and the blue feather I always wore. Once I was done, Alhaitham walked out, staring at me, before breaking the silence.

"What time is it?"

"Uhmm I don't know, let me check." I checked the time on my phone, then looked back up at Alhaitham, speaking.

"It's 12:57. Cyno and Tighnari should be here soon." Just after I said that, the bell rung.
Ding dong

"Oh. That must be them I'll get it, yeah?" Alhaitham said.

"Oh, yeah, okay."

I followed Alhaitham to the door to greet Tighnari and Cyno, and Alhaitham opened the door.

"Tighnari! Cyno! You're here!" I gave Tighnari a hug."Hello to you too Kaveh, and Alhaitham of course. Oh, and please don't shout like that, my ears are ringing."

Oh yeahhh his earss. I scratched the back of my head with an awkward smile on my face. Obviously I didn't mean to shout. Cyno and Tighnari are my favourite couple, other than me and Haitham.

-Time skip-

After a few hours of laughter and chatter, we said goodbye to the couple, and began to clean up. Today was a great day.

When me and Haitham were done cleaning, he sat down and began to read. I stood there, watching him wails away. Soon enough, I followed behind.

"Haaaiiiitham, can you kiss me?" I said quietly. But he still heard it and turned towards me. He stared at me for a while before smashing his lips against mine. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He soon pulled away, catching his breath but moved toward my neck, sucking my skin. He quickly moved his hands down to my pants, pausing.

"May I?"

"Of course, my love, but let's move to the bed, hm?"

Alhaitham's POV:

Without responding, I pick him up and brought him to the bedroom. There, I laid him on the bed removing his clothes and leaving a trail of kisses on his exposed chest. Once I felt satisfied, I stood up to grab some lube from my cabinet.

Kaveh's POV:

I watched as Alhaitham unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, revealing his long, hard cock. He lubed his fingers and his dick, walking closer to me.
Just fuck me already. I thought as he approached me. He kissed my lips and inserted a finger inside my hole. I let out a quiet moan, before raising my hand to cover my mouth, only to be stopped by Alhaitham.

"Don't hide your sounds, darling." He said with lust filled eyes. He put in a second finger, then moved them in a scissoring motion, causing me to let out a louder than expected moan. Before I bit my bottom lip to muffle my sounds. Alhaitham added a third finger, and looked at me.

"Are you ready, darling?"

"Mmhh~ Haithamm, just fuck me, please~"

Alhaitham aligned his cock with my entrance, before slowly lowering himself down onto me. He started thrusting, slowly, probably waiting for me to adjust to his length. He began to go faster, causing me to start moaning.

"Ah~ Haitham, fas- Ahh! Faster~"

"As you wish, darling."
He went faster, and at an angle, hitting my sweet spot with each thrust.

"Ahh~ Haithammm! I'm- Ah~ close!"
As I inched closer to my high, Alhaitham thrusted into me even faster.

"Mmhh~ Alhaitham! I'm gonna- gonna- Ah~"
I came all over Alhaitham and myself, even on the sheets. But Alhaitham wasn't done. He continued to fuck into me until I was about to finish again.

"Mmm! Alhaith- Haitham~ I'm so- ahh! Close~"

"Me too." Alhaitham said, panting. He continued to pound my ass until he came inside of me, and I released my second load.

He pulled out and fell beside me, panting. We laid there for a while before he stood up and headed over to a table in the room.

Alhaitham's POV:

I stood up, looking for a towel I had kept in here. Kaveh tried to stand up, but fell right down. He sat there for some time, staring at the floor. I picked him up and cleaned him and myself. Once I was done, i laid him on the bed, dressing him with clothes he could wear to bed.
When I finished, I dressed myself and laid down nexts to him, wrapping my arms around him. Archons, I love him so much.

"Well, goodnight, darling" I said, kissing his forehead.

"Good night my love."
And we slept.

THANK YOU FOR ANYONE READING THIS ILY SM <3