Chapter seven:Godly

Start from the beginning

I decide to accessorize it with black evening gloves, chunky heeled black pumps, and my favorite handheld black purse.

I quickly tie my loosely curled hair back in a half up style, held by a velvet black bow.

I finish my makeup and smoothly walk towards my floor length mirror and begin admiring my outfit.

"Arabella! Your mother and father are already in their car and on the way to the party, you need to leave immediately!" I hear my fathers apprentice yell from the opposite side of my bedroom door, interrupting my personal flattery.

Flattery is the wrong word when I want to curl up in a ball and cry seeing my appearance.

I swiftly and gracefully pull open the large door and walk past him, acting completely unbothered by his yelling. Even though his voice makes me want to jump out, the bay window.

"Finally, I've been waiting." I lie smoothly with beginning to carefully walk down the hallway and towards the stairs. If I fall I will have to leave the fucking country immediately.

I eventually reach the grand foyer of the manor, and I still feel the need to admire it, even though I am greeted by the magnificent sight almost every day. Between the grand stairs, the gold pillars, and the beautifully illuminated diamond chandelier, I feel like every time I enter, it somehow manages to take my breath away.

I softly bite my lip as I look towards the front entrance, only to notice Eros, in all his glory, leaning against the gorgeous piano placed in the center of the room.

He stares blankly at the wall in-front of him, but it looks as if his mind is somewhere else completely.

I take a moment to admire  the way his perfect dark hair falls effortlessly over his forehead, looking almost like a flawless sculpture.

He is dressed in his usual attire of his formal white Oxford shirt, that is unbuttoned down to his collarbones, and his smooth black dress pants.

His strong jawline is clenched tightly while he stares off, shooting daggers at the wall with his icy eyes. Damn.

His veiny and tattooed hands are pressed on the top of the extravagant piano behind him, the multiple silver rings upon his strong fingers contrasting perfectly with the rich, golden piano.

He looks almost godly.

I continue staring at him like a creep, until I realize that I have been ignoring him since he was a fucking asshole the other night, when he pretty much identified me as a fucking whore. Which I am not, thank you very much.

I begin quickly walking across the foyer, and I hate my pathetic fucking heart for skipping a beat when his eyes look towards me, lingering on my every move.

I refuse to look at him while walking straight past him and out of the front door, completely ignoring his existence.

The second the front door harshly shuts behind me, I hear it immediately reopen and another set of footsteps follow after me.

Eros.

I immediately see my driver parked in a black suv, directly in front of the stone steps, and I swiftly walk up to the car.

The moment I reach it, I gracefully slide into the back seat and slam the car door shut. Fuck you Eros Vandare.

I turn my head to look out of the window, towards the manor, just to see Eros approaching with a glare plastered on his face.

He begins to reach for the handle of the car door, so that he can join me in the backseat, and I narrow my eyes in annoyance at him.

A second before he pulls open the door, I smoothly flip the small latch and the car instantly locks.

Eros stares blankly at me, but it's  clear he is irritated because of how he tightly clenches his strong jaw while taking a long, deep breath.

Probably so he does not rip the fucking door straight off the hinges.

"Open the fucking door Bella." He warns deeply. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking asshole I would.

I point to my ears while making a perplexed expression, acting as if I could not hear a word he was saying.

"Now." Menace rings in his voice causing me pure amusement.

I tilt my head to the side and make a large pout, obviously trying to antagonize the irritated man fuming on the other side of the door.

Before I can continue pissing off Eros anymore, I hear the door automatically unlock and I quickly whip my head towards my old driver who just unlocked the car.

"Hey!" I say in shock while reluctantly scooting over to the seat away from the door that Eros is now opening.

"I apologize Ms. Karve, but I am under strict orders that you are never to go anywhere, without being escorted by your bodyguard." My driver states with a small smile.

"Traitor" I murmur under my breath with a secret smile. I quickly latch my seat belt and watch as Eros climbs into the car.

He smoothly sits down in his seat, without even bothering to look in my direction. He doesn't make a move to buckle his seatbelt as he runs one of his hands through his dark head of hair.

I roll my eyes at him before starting out of the window, listening to the car start. Our car pulls out onto the main road, and I watch the passing trees and their golden leaves while letting my mind race thinking about going to a party.

After almost ten long minutes, I hear Eros's deep voice break the silent tension and my racing thoughts, "So your going to ignore me like a fucking child, hm?"

And now he wins a one and only hairbrush up his fucking ass.

"Nope. It's not even worth wasting my time by ignoring you." I say flatly while still staring out of my frosted window.

"Sei così cazzo stupido." He mutters darkly under his breath. I just raise up one of my hands, flipping him off in response.

"Ms.Karve, Mr.Vandare, we have arrived." My driver politely informs us.

Slowly our car pulls in-front of a breathtaking lake house, that almost resembled a palace. Beautiful people dressed in expensive, pristine outfits stand along the large stone porch while beginning to enter the grand arched doors.

Our car comes to a soft halt and I feel my heart being to thump nervously in my chest seeing the amount of people. My mood indefinitely switches seeing the people.

Bad memories slowly begin to resurface in mind as I struggle to keep my breathing even.
~
Screams of pure terror break out across the room and echo in my ears as I stand in shock, barley breathing.

"Get down Ara!"
~
I push down the memories and quickly blink away the tears that begin to cloud my vision.

Multiple people suddenly turn their heads toward our large car,  a look of awe plastered across their face from seeing me, the heir of the most powerful mafia arriving.

I want to go home.
************************
Hope you enjoyed<3

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Words count:1736!