Opening a Can of Whoop Ass

The arrow pierced the flesh of Tartraus as he snarled in pain.

The Olympians stared at the primordial in fear, Percy on the other hand was grinning like crazy.

Tartarus ripped the goddesses arrow out of his shoulder and threw it back to Artemis.

"You fools will bring upon your downfall. You think my son was disrespecting you, but he was just pointing out all of your faults. Non of you can handle the damn truth so you try to fucking kill the people who give it to you."

"My daughter is an Olympian goddess and shall be treated with respect because she ranks higher than that boy," Zeus shouted before he realized who he was shouting at.

Tartarus looked at the sky god in anger before smirking in reply.

"You have made a grave mistake son of Kronos. For your disrespect against a primordial you shall fight my son in a dual of swords. No powers and no help, understood?"

Zeus looked at the smirking son of Tartarus before looking back at his father. Tartarus stared at him, as if looking through his soul.

"I accept."

The primordial nodded before he looked at his son with a proud smile. "I would stay and watch, but I must continue to build our army if we are to kill that bitch."

Percy looked at his father and smiled evily. "It's fine dad, I'll just stay here and discuss what happens when I win."

Tartarus chuckled before he flashed out.

The son of Tartarus turned to the king of the gods and smiled wickedly.

"Alright Zeus. If I win then you must give me and my father everything you have when we go to kill Gaea. If you win then you can decide whatever it is that you want."

Zeus thought about before he grinned at the thought of having this demigod serve him for eternity.

"Lets begin hell scum," Zeus growled as he summoned a sword made out of celestial bronze.

Percy just continued smiling like a maniac as he unsheathed the sword from his back.

Now that Hades could get a good look at his sword he wished hadn't. The metal was made from the very essence of Tartarus. It had the power to send a mortal or immortal straight to the fields of punishment for a while.

He knew Zeus was in for the fight of his life now.

Speaking of the sky god. The youngest son of Kronos ran towards Percy with his sword ready to strike down his enemy. Zeus tried to slit Percy's throat, but the demigod was too fast.

He ducked underneath a slash and avoided a kick to the chest before sending his own attacks.

Zeus almost always used his master bolt so he wasn't exactly good with a sword. He wasn't the worst, but had no where near the skill with a blade like Percy. The king of the gods stepped to the side when Percy tried to stab him, but failed to move out of the way of a fist flying towards him.

When Percy's fist collided with Zeus's nose it broke, making the husband of Hera fall flat on his ass. He rolled out of the way just in time as Percy's blade hit the ground where the sky gods head used to be.

Zeus tried his best to fight against the onslaught of attacks from Percy, but he wasn't able to even comprehend the speed and skill with which the boy fought with a sword.

As he blocked a strike aimed for his neck Percy leaned back ninety degrees to avoid the fist of Zeus (anyone get what I'm talking about? Has something to do with a specific place in camp half-blood.) before his face could get the chance of feeling it.

The son of Tartarus quickly jumped above a swipe from his opponents sword and landed on his feet where he stabbed Zeus's left shoulder, making the king of the gods cry out in pain.

Ichor, the blood of immortals, poured out of the wound like a golden waterfall.

Zeus began to get dizzy from the loss of blood, but he was able to catch Percy off guard and cut a deep gash in his right leg.

Mortal blood oozed out of the deep cut, but unlike Zeus, Percy was battlefield smart.

The grandson of Chaos looked around until he saw torches on the wall, burning with Greek fire.

Percy ducked underneath another slash and kicked Zeus back a few feet before he ran over and stuck his blade into the green flames, his sword becoming almost as hot as a oven would be when baking a chicken.

He looked unsure for a moment before he quickly pressed the flat of his blade onto the gash on his right leg.

He felt the heat from the Greek fire cartarizing the flesh on his leg, keeping any more blood from spilling out.

Percy turned back to a group of shocked Olympians. Most people wouldn't have even done that much less even think about the idea. While Zeus was distracted by the sight in front of him Percy quickly charged and punched the youngest son of Kronos in the mouth.

A few blood stained teeth fell out of Zeus's mouth when he went to spit the blood out.

Percy almost laughed at how the king of the gods looked like a hill billy because of the gold on his teeth, but decided that right now wasn't the time.

Zeus turned and looked the demigod in the eyes as he continued to glare at him. "You will pay for all of this you little brat. I will enjoy killing you, just as Gaea probably enjoyed watching the light leave your mother's eyes." Zeus enjoyed taunting him until he looked into the boys eyes.

Anger coursed through Percy like a plague, his veins popped out, and his eyes turned an even darker shade of red.

It looked as if he had flames in his eyes.

Zeus flinched when he saw the hatred in those dark eyes that promised pain and death.

"You have just sealed your fate sky god."

Percy ran forward and baseball slid past Zeus's knees where he punched the side of them, making the king collapse by the heavy pressure applied to his knees.

Zeus fell to his knees and found a blade pressed against his throat. Artemis couldn't let her father die because of her so she notched an arrow and released it.

When the arrow was five feet away from hitting Percy in the head another arrow intercepted it, knocking back to its owner. What shocked the goddess of the moon was the color of the arrow itself.

Silver.

That could mean only one thing. This was a hunters doing, but why would they betray her.

"Enough of this already! You are all wasting time by fighting each other when you should be preparing to fight the enemy, but instead you sit here, bickering and fighting like little children," the new person shouted at the goddess.

A shadow covered their face, but Artemis could clearly tell that this person was a woman.

"Come out and show your face coward," Artemis growled at the girl, something she would regret in a few minutes.

"Why of course, anything for an old patron," the woman snarled as she walked into the light so everyone could see her face.

Percy grinned at their stunned faces, especially Artemis's when he saw that she was crying.

He almost forgot that he was holding the tip of his blade under Zeus chin, but he just quickly spun the sword in his hand and smashed the hilt into the back of the king's head, making the son of Kronos fall into unconsciousness.

The son of Tartarus slowly walked over to the new occupant in the room and threw an arm around her shoulders.

"Everyone meet my girlfriend, Zoe Nightshade, daughter of Atlas and Pleoine."