Pissing off the Goddess

The Olympians were awarding their children for their bravery against the Titan army that now belonged to Percy.

As each and every demigod was rewarded, Percy stood in the shadows. He picked out each and every one he wanted to have as a part of the team he was putting together.

When the Olympians were done with the awarding ceremony, the son of Tartarus walked forward and called out the names of those he wanted whether the gods agreed or not.

"Thalia Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Connor and Travis Stoll, Clarisse La Rue, and Annabeth Chase, stay back a moment."

The Olympians and the certain demigods all jumped in surprise. They had completely forgotten about the demiprimordial.

The six demigods nervously approached the child of Hell. He looked at them with his blood red eyes as if he was looking into their souls.

"I have a proposition for the six of you, but only if you agree to my terms. I am in need of a team of deadly warriors. I have observed every single demigod here and have decided that you are the best candidates for the job. Well, there are others that have the potential to join, but they are from a different style of life, so to speak. So what do you say?"

Clarisse and Thalia instantly nodded. Soon the others joined him and they were all engulfed into a hole that opened up underneath their feet.

When the crack closed the Olympians aimed their weapons at the son of Tartarus.

"Ares kill this boy," Zeus commanded his son who grinned at the boy.

"Gladly father."

The god of war charged forward with a two handed broadsword. Percy on the other hand coated himself with hellfire, making Ares jump back in surprise.

"Come on god of war. Not afraid of a little hellfire are you?"

Percy taunted Ares as if he were a small child throwing a tantrum.

Ares's face turned red in anger before he charged the champion of the Arena. Just as the god of war swung his sword another sword quickly blocked its back before it also cut the broadsword in half.

Gasps of shock were heard from the other Olympians.

Ares tried backing away, but Percy caught him first.

"I think you need to sit on your throne and listen as the adults have a chat or do you want to become my bitch? I'd prefer if you would just do as your told so I don't have to waste my time torturing you down in the pit when I could be training my armies for war," Percy hissed before picking the Olympian up and kicking him the twenty feet back to his throne.

A bolt of lightning struck the area next to Percy as he looked back at the rest of immortals.

"Zeus put your little firecracker down before I bring forth the wrath of hell upon Olympus."

The king of the gods wisely put his master bolt away, but he was still glaring at Percy who just gave him the traditional middle finger.

Poseidon and Hades couldn't contain their laughter as their brother sat there, his mouth wide open in disbelief.

No one had ever treated him with such disrespect, other than Hades or Poseidon that is.

"Now for those of you who do not know me, I am Persues Jackson, son of Tartarus and champion of the Arena. Any questions?"

Athena was the first to raise her hand. "We didn't know that Tartarus had any children ever."

Percy's face became angry yet sad at the memory of his mother.

"No he doesn't, but he fell in love with my mother and I am the result of their relationship. My father was going to make us both immortal, but my mother was killed the day I was born."

Silence struck the throne room like a plague.

Hades decided ask the question that was bothering him.

"When you said that you are the champion of the Arena, do you mean the Arena?"

The son of Tartarus grinned at this question. "Why yes lord Hades. What else could I be referring to?"

The god of the underworld swallowed and sat back in his seat.

Next question came from the lord of the sea himself. "Are you immortal now?"

"No I am not. My father will make me immortal at the age of twenty, that is if I am still alive by then. This fucking prophecy that was given to me by my grandfather has been a pain in my ass for my entire life."

"What prophecy are you talking about boy," Artemis snarled?

He sighed, here comes the part where he makes her see reality.

"Okay we need to get some shit straight, girl," he mimicked in the same tone she used.

This time it was Apollo and Hermes who couldn't hold in their laughter as they rolled around the bottoms of their thrones, trying and failing to stand up.

"You dare mock me?"

Percy rolled his eyes before snapping his fingers. A small ring of fire appeared on the ground, two empousa carried a woman toward Percy from the fire as he drew a small dagger from a sheathe in his boot.

The two monsters dropped the woman before walking back into the ring of fire where they disappeared along with the fire, leaving behind a charred piece of ground behind.

The woman stood up and tried to run, but Percy grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Everyone say hi to Amber, Amber say hi to the Olympians."

The Olympians stared at him in horror, especially Artemis. When Amber didn't say anything Percy took the dagger and stabbed her in the shoulder, making her cry out in pain.

"Now I believe you were supposed to be saying something to the Olympians," he said calmly while everyone else looked downright terrified.

"H-hi," she said, her voice was dry from lack of hydration.

"See that wasn't so hard. Now back to Artemis. You asked me if I was mocking you. Well, yes considering that this woman is actually one of the few remaining worshippers that you have left. She has killed dozens of men because that is what you do and that is flat out murder. The punishment for her crimes is eternal punishment in Tartarus," he said before he stabbed the woman in the heart with his dagger.

"You just killed that woman," Artemis mumbled in horror.

"Yes I did. She was a murderer and I seem to recall you do the same thing just because they are male," he said as he started pacing back and forth.

"The truth is that you were actually in love with Orion and when he betrayed you, you believed that the entire male population was like him. Well listen up bitch, your wrong. Most of the males that are alive are actually pretty decent. Sure they aren't perfect, but that's not why they were created now was it. Honestly there are women out there that are doing the exact same stuff, but you won't admit that will you? Your so caught up in your little day dreaming that you forget what's actually happening around you."

Zeus was about to blast him when Artemis herself notched an arrow and aimed it at Percy. Just as she let the arrow fly a flash of light appeared, signaling the arrival of yet another immortal.