wedding

"HOSEOK WAKE THE FUCK UP IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY!"

hoseok,stratled fell of his bed,he groan pouting."what the-mom why do you have to scream like that?!"he wined,climbing onto his bed to sleep again his mother smack his ass."what?!!"hoseok yelled in pain.

"Get up and get ready were leaving in an hour don't make your dad mad,you know how he can be" hoseok nodded with a moody face,knowing that today is the dreadful day he'll tei the knot with his enemy,ruin his entire mood.

He did his morning retune,after he went to the place where he needed to get ready.while driving there hoseok thought of just eloping,run away and never come back,he had money,he could find someone so much BETTER than yoongi.but the thought of leaving his parents make him sad,yes they forced him to get married against his will but he was all they had,he couldn't just leave them,with a sigh he pulled into the drive way and stepped out.

~

To make it up to hoseok,his parents called in his favorite makeup artist from Paris to get him ready ,when the makeover was done hoseok looked absolutely stunning.

"Awuu!look at you..so..beautiful"

Hoseok stared at his reflection in the mirror,his light make up was done,his hair neatly trimmed back,his flawless skin shinning, his mother was right he looked beautiful-scratch that he looked fucking hot.even tho it couldn't break his marriage it brought a small smile on his face.

Time past hoseok suit was delivered. He smiled widely,he ordered it especially from his favorite designer,his eyes filled with gleam as he opened the box however it turned the complete opposite as he pulled the outfit out.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

~

yoongi couldn't be gloomier, as he sat in the car,all dressed up in expensive black suit,long black hair smooth back,his long lashes flashing as he glared out of the window,delicate hand softly rubbing his chin."is it really worth it?"he mumble,not knowing what do,he was really getting married to the boy he hated all his life,to him it sounded like a cringy fanfiction.

A groan came from beside him making him mad."you know this all your fault right?"yoongi said glaring at Taehyung who had a bandage on his left hand after it almost got dislocated by hoseok.

"You'll be okey" Tae reassured.yoongi scoff glancing out of the window again,after a few second a smirk hugged on his lips,picturing hoseok expression when he'll see what Yoongi did.

~

"MOM I AM NOT PUTTING THAT ON!" hoseok yelled furiously trowing the box across the room,his mother gasp and took the box and bring back to hoseok,her eyes pleading."hoseok please just put it on,it's what he wants"from his anger hoseok could explode,he glared up at his mother he couldn't believe she was asking him to put a dress on.

Yoongi had switch hoseok order and replaced the suit with a dress instead,demanding that hoseok must wear it or else.

Hoseok knew obviously that yoongi was trying to set him up,humiliate him in front of dozens of people,it makes him want to murder him.

"Mom I'm not going to fucking wear that! I'll rather not get married,I'm a male why do I get to wear a dress!!"

"Cause you're the bottom?" Hoseok gasp ,bending to hold his knees than his chest."mom...ME?a bottom,the Jung hoseok a bottom???!"hoseok gasp,scoff,glared,gritted his theet anything he could do to sarcasm his mother remarks.

"I'm not putting that shit on-YES YOU'RE" hoseok froze by the sound of his father voice,he knew he didn't have any option now,even if he continued to argue,his father was enough to win against him.so with a pout he took the dress from his mother and went to the changing room.