"Don't call me that," I retorted, my voice laced with anger.

Undeterred, he took slow, deliberate steps towards me, his eyes locked onto mine.

"By the way, I'm Na-yu Cha, Cha Eun-woo's brother," he stated, the smirk on his lips growing wider.

I couldn't care less about his name or his connection to anyone. All I wanted was to be free from this terrifying situation.

"I don't care who the fuck you are, just leave me!" I shouted, my voice filled with desperation.

A wicked chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned closer, his grip tightening around my neck.

"What if I say no?" he taunted, his voice dripping with malice.

"Abe sale chutiye ek bar khul Jane de Tera to me bharta bana dungi!" I yelled

"What!? What did you say?" He demanded, his voice filled with a mix of shock with anger.

But before I could react further, his hold on my neck tightened, making it difficult to speak. In a low, strained voice, I managed to utter my plea.

"No need to know, just... untie these ropes... I'll show you!" My weak voice came out

He started untieng the ropes

I gasped as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, but I quickly jerked away and stood up from the sofa.

"Why are you so eager to leave this place? Let me have some fun, doll," he said, inching closer to me.

Fear and anger surged through me as he grabbed my hand tightly.

"Don't come near me!" I shouted, mustering all my strength to kick him in the groin. He groaned in pain and fell to the floor.

I seized the opportunity to escape, running towards the door. But as I reached for the doorknob, a loud bang echoed through the room, and searing pain shot through my upper arm. I looked down in shock, seeing blood pouring from a gunshot wound.

The pain was unbearable, and I struggled to stand up. I heard his footsteps approaching, his voice filled with anger.

"Don't try to be smart with me. You won't like the consequences," he roared.

Defiantly, I mustered the last of my strength and shouted

"I will! Do whatever you can!" But before I could do anything else, darkness enveloped me as I blacked out.

Author's pov
Na-yu carried yn and placed me on the sofa. He called his bodyguards to keep a close watch on yn but from out. Meanwhile, he went to the meeting room where Eun-woo was involved in a drug deal with others.

Eun Woo's eyes burned with an intense fire as he locked his gaze on Na Yu, a mixture of anger and frustration. Na Yu, seemingly unaffected, simply shrugged off Eun Woo's piercing stare, as if it held no power over him.

After the conclusion of the meeting, the mysterious individual bid their farewell, but not before handing Eun Woo a suitcase brimming with dollars. Filled with a seething rage, Eun Woo confronted Na Yu, his voice dripping with frustration.

"What in the world is wrong with you? I explicitly told you to stay out of the deal!"

Na Yu nonchalantly replied, taking a seat in front of Eun Woo.

"That girl kicked me and tried to make a run for it, so I had no choice but to shoot her hand. If you want, call a doctor."

Eun Woo's face contorted with a mocking disbelief, his eyes narrowing in scorn.