𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Kim Dokja wasn't sure if he was infatuated by the male or straight up in love. But even if whatever he felt the male was intense love it didn't mean he was that desperate.

Atleast he liked to believe he wasn't that enamoured.

When he saw the male for the first time he fell in love with him all over again. But this time the male wasn't a character in a novel but a real person. And oh boy, did that excite Dokja. The male's long, flowing h/c hair, his glittery silver eyes - a silent solace of purity, [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎]'s soft speech that captured every word with kindness and passion. His thriving excitement and senseless sweetness. The way the male's exposed chest slowly rised and fell. Goddammit, when saw the collar that gently wrapped the male's neck he nearly fainted. The male's very existence brought Dokja an unfathomable amount of adoration.

[Character Profile Opened]

° Character List °

NAME: [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎]

AGE: 25?

CONSTELLATION SPONSOR: NONE

EXCLUSIVE ATTRIBUTES: A SANCTITY OF REFUGE (RARE),
B*L^&#D OF H¥M (MYTH), PUREITY (???)

EXCLUSIVE SKILLS: YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THIS CHARACTER IS TOO LOW

STIGMA: ???

OVERALL STATS: STAMINA LV. (5), STRENGTH LV. 30, AGILTY LV. 25 , MAGIC LV. 35

OVERALL EVALUATION: A GENERAL EVALUATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED.

Kim Dokja raised a brow. Why was all the important stuff blanked out or left in question marks? Was [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎] that complex that he couldn't even be summarised into a few sentences?

Kim Dokja smiled proudly. Yeah, that sounded like his puppy.

Even so, Kim Dokja was slightly confused. He thought the other's name was Ryu not [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎]. Then again the viewpoint of the novel was from Junghyuk Yu and he doubted that damn bastard bothered learning Ryu's real name.

"Dokja-hyeong, what are you looking at?" [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎] turned his head to the right, searching for anything that might have caught Kim Dokja's interest. When he found nothing but lousy people he turned to look back at Dokja, confused.

"Ah, I was just looking at.." Kim Dokja panicked as he snapped out of his daze. He hadn't realised he'd been staring for so long. He tried finding a way to cover himself up but before he could say anything he was cut off by Hui-won.

"Looking at you, of course~" Jeong Hui-won winked as Yoo Sangah let out small cough. [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎] tilted his head at this, wondering what was so interesting about himself. He shrugged. He didn't know.

Kim Dokja felt heat rise up to his ears as he glared bullets into Hui-won's skull. Hui-won in return just smirked.

"Anyway you'd better eat up while you can." Kim Dokja declared, pointing a finger like a mother scolding her chid.

"Why?" Hui-won asked, fiddling with the lid of her Mashisoyo Springles can (totally not off-brand). However Kim Dokja, simply smiled in return, leaving an ominous feeling to prevail.