𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Once upon a time, in a world untouched by time, there lived a young boy named Ryu. Abandoned by those who were meant to care for him, he found himself wandering through the wilderness, seeking solace in the embrace of nature.

As Ryu ventured deeper into the heart of the forest, ancient trees whispered their secrets, beckoning him further. The rustling leaves, the gentle caress of the wind, and the soothing melody of birdsong became his companions. In this enchanted realm, Ryu discovered a profound sense of belonging and acceptance.

Amidst the tranquility of the forest, Ryu found solace in the company of wildlife. A family of deer became his loyal protectors, guiding him through hidden trails and watching over him with gentle eyes. A wise owl perched upon a weathered branch, offering counsel in hushed whispers.

Through the passing seasons, Ryu found comfort in the changing landscape. In the vibrant blossoms of spring, he saw the promise of renewal and hope. In the golden hues of autumn, he witnessed the beauty of letting go and embracing change. It was in the stillness of winter that he discovered the power of resilience and survival.

In this sanctuary of nature, Ryu's spirit began to heal. The scars of abandonment faded, replaced by a newfound resilience and self-assuredness. With every sunrise, he greeted each day with a renewed sense of purpose, knowing that he was surrounded by the unwavering support of the natural world.

And so, as Ryu wandered through the wilderness, he realized that he was never truly alone. In the embrace of nature's nurturing embrace, he found the strength to forge his own path, to embrace his own identity, and to fill the void left by abandonment with the abundant love and beauty of the natural world.

Kim Dokja's eyes fluttered open. He recalled the short chapter in pieces. It was a verse from TWSA that described, the most mysterious character in the novel. Giving a sort of teaser towards the character's past but not really explaining any of it. But for Kim Dokja who spent much his life alone. For the Kim Dokja, the lonely child, who found his only comfort in words on a miniture screen. To him, it meant so much.

Even so, now was Kim Dokja's chance, to meet the one who meant so much to him. The second world Kim Dokja held so close to his heart had just come to life.

■□■

Underneath the vast canvas of the morning sky, [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎] lay on the cool needles of grass, eyes fixed upon the hues of orange and pink as the sun descended. The serene beauty of the moment should have filled him with peace, yet a gnawing unease tugged at his heart.

As the sun rose higher, casting light shadows across the landscape, [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎]'s thoughts turned to the inexplicable sense of foreboding that had been gripping him. Images of dark clouds and distant thunderstorms flickered through his mind, leaving him with a heavy weight of worry.

He wondered if this unsettling feeling was merely a figment of his imagination or an intuition nudging him towards something unknown. [𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎]'s mind raced, searching for reasons, trying to decipher the hazy premonition that lingered at the edge of his consciousness.

Lost in thought, he traced the patterns of the passing clouds, hoping for reassurance that his fears were unfounded. But the unease persisted, an ever-present companion that refused to be ignored.

He took a deep breath in, closing his eyes before slowly sitting up.
There was no reason to continue to stall.

No matter how bad this gut feeling was, he had to proceed. He glanced at the white case in his hands as a small smile tugged at his face.