Chapter 9- loose

calum's pov

"I CAN'T!" i shouted at Adelina, "WHY???" she screamed into my face. "cause....i-i-" i start. "what?" she asks gently, putting her both hands on my lap. "lon-long s-s-story" i stutter. she can't know, she just can't. no one can. "that's it!" she said standing up in her anger voice. i look up at her to see a tomato red Adelina..."we're over! i'm leaving" and with those last words she left. she hadn't been nice to me since i told her that r----- no i won't tell you. "never liked you anyways" i whisper as the door makes a loud sound. BAM! the furniture starts to shake a-bit which gets annoying but i push my feeling aside. 

laura's pov

"im sorry" ross says handing me orchids. i nod slowly, with tears running down my cheeks. he caresses my cheek, and my eyes head to ross's glossy, hazel eyes. he smiles slightly, but i just can't. "i lost the only guy i loved in my life" i say to Ross, he nods understanding and gives me a firm hug. "you still got me" he whispers, i sniffle and smile. he pulls away and looks at me, i give him a half smile. stitches by Shawn Mendes comes on, "shall we" ross says lending a hand out.

right now we are home alone, listening to the radio...well we were. now we are just dancing around like fools. but it ain't so bad. ross starts to sing along, he does have a good voice. " got a feeling that i'm going under" we sing "YOU WATCH ME BLEED IT TILL I CANT BREATHE" we shout-sing. we continues dancing around like monkies. we start to make a dance we keep on doing on my favorite part.

once the song is over we take a little water break. okay so now...you're probably wonder who i lost? the guys i only loved in my life a.k.a. my dad. i never really believed till it came on the radio. is funeral is in a few days but i don't think im ready. i'll just break into tears once i see the coffin.

"l-l-l-laura" ross says freaked out. "what?" i ask him in an annoying voice. i looks over to see a pale ross, trying to breathe. i gasp loudly and run over to him. "ross whats wrong?" i ask he  breathes in-and-out slowly "she is here" he says in breathes. he tries to keep his eyes open, but i tell him he should sleep. i wouldn't want to lose him too. i just can't.