chapter 7- date

ross's pov

omg?!? im so excited today is the day of the date!!! eeeeek!!!! ok now i sound like a girl. only one more hour left, and i ain't ready!!!!!! ahhhhh!

"RYDEL!!!" i shout out loud, rydel rushes in with like 50 different tuxes.

i give her a confused look, i didn't even tell her about the date. "don't tell me this isn't about a date" she says disappointed, she starts to turn around but i stop her "it is" i say before she could walk away. she starts fangirling..CRAAZY?! "who is it????" she asks eager to find out, "laura" i say calmly. she starts fangirl-ing way more than she did before. i'm guessing she is a Raura fan thing. Who else is a raura fan anyway?

i go on to twitter to check it out, and i get so MANY tweets from raura fans.

i close them right away when Rydel hands me a tux... this is gonna take a long time

//an hour later//

"thanks ry-ry" i say heading out for the door. "anytime bro" she says heading for her room. once i leave the house, i start hearing loud noises like BAM, CRASH, HAHA, WOAH!! screaming like little kids, i live in a house full of them.

i go to pick up Laura. she wears a simple, leopard dress, with curled hair. she looked....Woah.. "you look amazing" i say as i grab her hand gently. she blushes slightly. "not bad your-self" she says to me. we drive to lan-CHEUF, its a fancy restaurant that has checkered wall, and glass round tables with orchids and roses in pots.

one table has two special chairs different then the other ones. and it has a sign that says reserved for lynches. "come on miss lynch" i say to Laura guiding her to the table. she blushes a little bit more than she did before. it's pretty cute, I take out her chair for her to sit into it before i do." what a gentlemen" she teases, i bow. she giggles slightly. we then start to talk about random things until we get onto a topic i do not like.

and this topic isn't my idea. 3 drunk dudes came over to us and started making fun of Laura. Laura started to feel less confident, so she ran away crying. i stood up for her telling them that Laura is the BEST girl in the world. and leave them hanging. i guess laur went home so i went that poor girl has to walk now.

i knocked on her door. an mascara sliding down her cheek and crying her out Laura opened the door. i gave her a warm hug to tall her that it's ok. "lets do something special" i say. we go inside and toss around ideas. and we decided to watch a movie. PAUL BLART MALL COP 2. st the end of the movie i glance at laura to see her asleep on my chest. she snuggles up to me as i kiss her forehead before my eyes drift off to sleep.

a/n : hey guys!! so how was this chapter? i would love it if you would comment. did anyone get raura feels? ok probably not, but when the kiss comes out you'll probably get the feels. :) bye guys!! have a good day...i guess? kk bye! btw hope you likes it