Cale raised an eyebrow.

"There's no particular reason."

Cale hummed.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." He replied within a second.

Cale's lips twitched upward but he didn't say anything, just looking at the relax face of the crown prince but he clearly saw what this faux blondie was trying to hide just now.

"If that the case, I'll take my leave then."

Cale stood up from the chair, walking back towards the couch where the black dragon was there, munching onto cookies provided by the royal. He strolled slowly, leaving the crown prince that was sitting at his table with stacks of paperwork.

"Raon, let's go home."

"Hm? O*Munch*key."

Cale let out a sigh before took out his handkerchief to wipe away the cookie crumbs. The black dragon let his face being clean.

After finished, he folded it back into his inner pocket.

"We'll be leaving right now, Your Highness."

Alberu just nodded, looking at the duo which the black dragon in his human's hold.

"Cookie prince, I can take this cookie back to noona and hyung, right?"

He smiled brightly.

"Of course, Raon-nim. You can come back if it has finished. I'll provide more for you and your siblings."

"Thank you, cookie prince!"

Raon fluttered his wings while securely holding onto the jar of cookies. His siblings were home while they're here. The kittens, if not would want to come but then they said she'll be lonely if Cale was not there. That's why they stayed by her side until Cale returns.

"Give my greetings to Naily, Cale."

"Will do. Ah, Your Highness."

While Raon was activating the teleportation, Cale suddenly wanted to inform something. This thing perked Alberu's interest before he changed his mind after he saw the smirk on the red head's face.

"If you want a hand to find the shoe's owner, just tell me. We have many acquaintances who were known for their connection."

Alberu blinked and they're gone.

"Basta*d."

He frowned before he looked down to the thing he has pushed with his foot just now. He bend down to pick it up before he put it in front of him on his table. He leaned back onto his chair.

The sparkling white shoe. Diamonds decorated all around it with some laces. If it was put under the sun, it would look transparent.

"Cinderella."

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes.

He also didn't know why he kept this shoe in his possession until now.

The lingering feeling of the woman's lips onto his is making him insane. Since when he was easily infatuated by something so childish like this.

Okay, maybe it was his first kiss but that didn't mean anything.

Okay, maybe the woman was the only stranger who knew about his origin... maybe that's why he kept this shoe.

Yes, of course that's the reason. He needed to make sure she is a trusty person. He also wanted to know how she knew about his secret when no one ever know.