"We already got in trouble for that, remember? My mom will beat my ass if I do that again."

Jimin scoffed. "Seriously? I can't go to a fu>king musium to learn about an idiot of a King that died ages ago who I don't even know of."

Jungkook giggled. "Don't be so hard on him. Atleast we'll get a camp. The place is far from a forest. We'll stay in out tents and have real fun Jiminie. Trust me, it's gonna be fun."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "History's damn boring."

Jungkook shook his head. His friend is not liking this at all. Jungkook is least bothered about the trip anyways. He's just worried about his parents.

• • • •

"Jimin hyung if you don't like history then why'd you take it ugh! Atleast stop bugging me with this."

"I thought it'd be interesting. Maybe romantic stories of past lovers would've been taught to us. But, damn, no. Why do I need to study about old buildings that are literally rotting now?"

"You-"

"Good morning, class. We've been collecting the money for the field trip. Please give it to the class president, for those who haven't payed yet. Namjoon, see that you finish it by today."

"Yes ma'am." The class president obeyed, and sat down after said.

"Kiss ass!"

"Gosh Jungkook but he's still hot." Jimin shrugged.

"That doesn't change the fact that he's a kiss ass." Kook rolled his eyes.

Highschool is really hard.

"Okay class. Today, we'll be learning something very interesting. This is regarding our trip! We'll be studying about the history of two kings, who ruled their kingdom, where we're gonna visit."

"There are so many rumours, or different stories about them. But what we're gonna be learning is the close to the realest yet, so it's kind of a dominating, and official story about them."

Sounds of murmuring can be heard in the whole class.

"Why are y'all acting this way? As if it's any interesting." Jimin whispered under his breath.

"Hush, everyone. So, how many of y'all read stories? Romantic to be specific." A bunch of people raised their hand. Jimin raised both of his hands.

"Wow, that's a lot. Okay then, you all will love this lesson. It's basically a love story of two kings. But not entirely, mostly we'll be studying about how they died. Their death still remains a mistry. But we have many theories, one of which, we'll be studying today."

"Wow wow wow, suddenly history seems so interesting. Jungkookie we better not slack off today!"

Jungkook chuckled. "You are unbelievable." He shook his head. "Other's love life is no interesting to me."

"Says who."

"Kim and Jeon. The most powerful Kings. Yet they'd kneel down infront of each other. Their powers go within ash infront of their love for each other."