Turning his head, not only him, but also Sujie and the cub looked anxious to have diarrhea. Gusen took the toilet paper out of the memory, and the two separated to find the ground. After a while, Gu Sen felt that the place where he was squatting was simply smelly, especially his five senses were still sensitive, which was even more unbearable.

Fortunately, it didn't take long to finish, and after getting up, Gu Sen felt that his body seemed to be inexplicably much more relaxed. Just as he was about to clean up the remaining eggs and mother worms, he heard a low cry from Sujie.

"What's wrong?" Gusen walked over a few steps, and when he boarded, he was smoked and almost burst into tears. Sujie covered his mouth and nose, pointed to the puddle of things pulled out by the cub, and said, "There are a lot of parasites in here."

Gusen looked down, and sure enough, there were a lot of parasites. Su Jie was a little nervous, "Er Mao will be fine."

The cub

next to him looked comfortable, Gu Sen thought for a while, and said: "It should be fine, eight percent of these parasites it excreted were brought from the dried meat of those Warcraft we used to give him, how can it be said that it is also a Warcraft, these parasites should not cause any big problems." Eighty percent of the things we eat this time can help eliminate some not very good things in the body. Didn't you and I pull it too, that is, we don't have these parasites in our bodies.

The

cub nodded repeatedly, in fact, it just smelled the worm, and felt that it needed something in the other person's body, so he pulled the cream out. When I ate it, it was indeed delicious, but there was not much energy in it, and at that time it made the cub a little disappointed, thinking that he had found the wrong thing, but he did not expect that this thing was to help it purify its body.

This will make it feel that some of the small discomforts that are often in its body are gone, and it is simply a feeling of being reborn.

Considering the effectiveness of the lipid block in the mother worm, Gusen and Sujie simply caught these bugs, and most of them were thrown into Gusen's memory. There are more than a hundred that he doesn't plan to kill, and Gu Sen wants to bring them back for Yan Jing to study, maybe the other party can make something new.

After removing all the eggs in the nest, Gusen stared at the dark brown liquid in the nest. Sujie saw Gu Sen's stare, so he turned his head and asked the cub. "Can this be eaten too?" Is it tasty?

The

cub shook his head desperately, this thing smelled very difficult to eat, so he didn't want to eat it.

When Gu Sen heard Sujie's question, he smiled, "Where did you think of it, I thought, these things are also made by that kind of bug." They don't eat the energy stone, so the secretions they make out, I doubt it is related to the energy stone. With that, Goosen found a stick and dipped it in the dark brown liquid.

Sujie watched Gusen stand in the distance, take the fire to light the stick, and as a result, he heard a loud 'bang', and the liquid exploded when it touched the open flame. Even if Gusen reacted quickly, stepped back in time, and protected his head and face, his body and arms were still injured, but fortunately, the injury was not too serious. Sujie was distressed and stared at the burns on Gusen's arm for a long time.

"If Chi Sleep and Er Mao dare to do this, I will definitely clean them up." Sujie hated it.

Gu Sen didn't say anything, and Sujie glared at him again. As soon as Gu Sen lowered his head and kissed the other party, Sujie stood up directly, and Gu Sen also stood up, lowered his head to the side of his neck, and said softly: "I can't be careful next time." Seeing

that Sujie still looked unwilling to lose his breath, Gu Sen simply promised that if he injured himself in the future because he was not careful enough, he would eat bitter melon for a month. Gusen's most hated vegetable is bitter melon, which he loves to eat and grows a lot at home. Every time Gusen eats bitter melon, it is like killing him, and now his sense of taste is not good, and the pain of eating this is simply doubled.

Sujie looked back at Gu Sen's wound and said coldly: "Don't go later, go back this time and start eating, eat at least one stick a day, eat for a month." Gu

Sen answered with a bitter face, and he could also see that Sujie was really angry this time, angry that he was not careful enough and hurt himself.

Although these light brown liquids injured Goosen, this thing was a good weapon. Gusen collected some of them, and some worm nests let Sujie put them away, and these light brown liquids he planned to sell to the base of City A. This thing should be able to be developed into a weapon, and it will definitely be able to exchange for a lot of Warcraft meat.

When they went back, there was already a pile of energy stones next to the camp. These fuses are quite efficient, and in such a day's effort, more than fifty cubic meters of energy stones are dug up.

Seeing that Gu Sen and Sujie had returned without anything at all, Luo Jiang, who was in charge of the night watch, couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. These two people left with those orange insects today to serve each other's lair. In Luo Jiang's mind, there should be no danger. But until the evening, these two did not return, Luo Jiang was afraid that something would happen, especially Sujie's safety, which simply made Luo Jiang anxious.

But he couldn't go out to find them. The fused people who came over this time are all medium and low-priced, and their combat effectiveness is not high, if he dares to leave alone to find someone, it will not be long before there will be a batch of deaths and injuries on this side of the camp.

"Why did you come back, did you have any trouble, what are the metal boxes?" Luo Jiang split his head and covered his face and asked a bunch of questions.

Gusen asked Sujie to put down the floating metal boxes, and then said with a mysterious look: "I'll give you a good taste in a moment."

Luo Jiang didn't know what Gu Sen was selling, he could feel that there were living things in those metal boxes, but he didn't seem to move much, and he felt very lazy.

Sujie quickly opened the metal box, Luo Jiang saw a huge insect nest, Gusen took out a mother worm from it, took out the other party's fat block, and roasted it slightly on the fire next to it, and then handed it to Luo Jiang.

Luo Jiang looked at the fat block that was almost dripping grease with a puzzled expression, "What is this?" "It smells quite fragrant, but this thing is taken from the body of the worm, just roast it a little, and you can eat it directly?"

Gusen caught the falling grease with one hand and urged: "This is a good thing, rest assured, there are no parasites, you will know it when you taste it." "In fact, if it weren't for the fact that Luo Jiang had enough power in the base and the value of force was high enough, Gu Sen would not be willing to take out this fat block. This can also be regarded as bringing the relationship between the two sides closer.

Luo Jiang put the fat block into his mouth with some hesitation, and as soon as he entered his mouth, his expression changed. What can be eaten, what parasites, all left behind him. This thing is also too delicious, how can it be so fragrant, it doesn't look like ordinary grease at all, there is no feeling of greasy at all, if this will be put on a pot, he can probably eat it all.

@银子5A网 . https://www.yz5a.com All articles, pictures, comments, etc.

on this site are published or uploaded by netizens and maintained or collected from the Internet, which are personal acts and have nothing to do with the position of Yinzi5A Network.

If your rights are violated, please contact us and we will deal with it within 24 hours. This site is not responsible for any legal consequences caused by factors other than this site.