65

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 65

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 65

Jin Xu nodded, touched his chin and said, "So it is." But you guessed it, so what?

Gusen turned his head to look at the factory building next to it, and without saying a word, he jumped a few times, jumped to the top of the factory, kicked the roof, and jumped in from above.

As soon as he jumped in, Goosen saw seven or eight team members standing at the door of the factory, and the guns in their hands seemed to be loaded. It seemed to be waiting for Goosen to come in and give him an ambush. However, he had just sensed the location of these people, and deliberately jumped in from the roof, also to avoid them.

Sujie stood stiffly in the factory building, not moving, as if he could not hear any movement from the outside world at all. The expression on his face was very strange, constantly twitching, and a pair of eyes were moving violently.

Gusen, who saw this scene, was also completely sure of his guess.

The reason why these team members, including Jin Wook, had just secretly calculated him and raised their guns at him was not because of anything else, but because here, there was a spiritual monster that could manipulate people's minds.

After he went out with that space beast, this spirit beast took the opportunity to move on everyone in the factory. But for some reason, Sujie still retains a trace of his consciousness, so he will stand there motionless and resist. The rest of the people had lost their minds and were completely controlled by that spirit beast.

Fortunately, Sujie still has a trace of consciousness and has not been completely manipulated, otherwise if Sujie comes out just now, he may not have such a high sense of vigilance, and it is not impossible to be yin to death by this monster.

Since this spiritual beast can imitate Jin Xu's words and deeds so similarly, then it must have appeared around them, and it is next to them to watch this group's every move coldly, maybe even listening to himself and Jin Xu's ambush plan. The slightest mistake that I have been feeling in the past two days is actually the feedback that has been blinded by perception.

His own perception should have detected the other party earlier, but this monster used his spiritual power to create a false impression for himself, making himself think that everything was normal. When he is blinded, he always feels uneasy, feels that something is peeping secretly, but he does not know what is wrong.

However, even if they figured it all out, it would be useless, and the team members had already rushed over with guns raised. Gu Sen couldn't hurt them, but just like Jin Xu, he could only find a way to avoid the other party's attack.

However, most of these people are low-level and have no special abilities, so they are not difficult to deal with. Just when Gusen was surrounded by people, Jin Xu also rushed in with people. This guy is also smart, as soon as he comes in, he runs the Su Festival first.