82

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 82

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 82

But these tubes were caught by others, and he didn't bother to move, but waited for He Ran, waited for most of the day, and finally He Ran got one. Yan Jing couldn't wait to get started, didn't even bring gloves, touched it several times, and scraped a little mucus from the tube and put it in his test tube.

After collecting the mucus, Yan Jing tried to pull the creature's mouth, and found that the elasticity of this thing was amazing. The ten-centimeter mouth was dragged into a meter long by him, and he didn't feel a little tight. Scissors can't cut this thing, it's too tough, it's slippery, and then Sujie asked the cub to help, and cut a small spatial crack, and the head of this thing was finally cut off a small piece, but the damage to the head didn't seem to have much effect on this tube, and its body was still drilling around trying to escape.

After a busy day, Gusen they caught back a dozen complete tubes, and all the vegetarian joints were stuffed into the metal box, because they were afraid that this thing would suffocate, and opened a breathable small opening, but they didn't expect that it was such a small mouth the thickness of chopsticks, that thing was squeezed and squeezed, and the body was thin, and it didn't take long to drill out, if it wasn't found early, I was afraid that this night's work, I could all escape back to the beach.

This is also too capable of drilling, Sujie simply sealed all the boxes, anyway, these things can be eaten when they die. The reason why he kept alive was entirely because of Yan Jing's request. The other party repeatedly hoped to bring these things back alive as much as possible.

The next day, Gusen and they still used the same trick, and caught more than a dozen pipes, and on the third day, they fished for a whole day, and none of them were hooked.

Miao Chen wondered if they had finished fishing this thing, Gu Sen shook his head, "I can feel that there is still that thing under here, and there are quite a few of them, but they just don't come out." I didn't expect this kind of thing to be able to learn well. Saying that, he jumped off the boat and walked on the beach for a long time, trying to lead the other party to emerge, but the pipes were stunned and did not drill out.

In any case, they have also harvested more than thirty tubes, each of which has hundreds of pounds, even if it is burned into crisps, it can also fill dozens of sacks. In this way, the harvest is quite rich. Gusen caught the most, with five, mainly because he pulled fast. Sujie also received two sticks because he provided various metal supplies.

These boxes with pipes are tied to the roof of the car, and every day Sujie will regularly open an opening to ventilate these things, but Gusen thinks that there is no need, the vitality of this thing is strong, the dozen or so that were caught at the beginning have been locked in the box for three days, no food, drink and not much air, but still alive, see a hole and want to sneak.

Because this place is more than an hour away from Z City, Sun Tie and they proposed to go to Z City, they wanted to see if the people in the underground building were still alive. This will Jin Xu their tasks are almost completed, if the dozens of people are still alive, this time they may be able to take those people away, anyway, this time they have two more buses here, squeeze can still sit so many people.