50

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Body 50. Chapter 50

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Body 50. Chapter 50

I saw a woman in her thirties, pointing at the window of Sujie's house and scolding: "You took my husband and them out, and as a result, all three of them had accidents, and you alone had nothing to do." One family only gave three hundred points. These 300 points are enough to buy medicine, or can I be hospitalized.

You all listen, just this kid, my husband and he are teammates, go out during the day well, come back at night unconscious. He said that my husband had an accident, and within a few days he brought back a lot of good things from the exchange. This will make him not go out for more than a week, I don't know how many points he earned last time, all of them fell by themselves, and they ate and drank spicy at home! You lack virtue and do not lack virtue! Gu

Sen's heart was on fire when he listened. If it wasn't for myself that time, let alone those three unlucky eggs, even Sujie himself would have had an accident. And that time when I encountered the insect beetle beast, Sujie couldn't get anything back.

He didn't know that this kid was still so generous to give away almost a thousand points. Thinking of Sujie's daily life, Gu Sen suddenly felt a little sorry for the other party.

Although Gusen was angry, it didn't seem appropriate for him to go out to chase people without a relative. But just listening to the other party's scolding is really infuriating.

And he didn't bother to quarrel with shrews he didn't know. After thinking about it, Gusen turned around with the water and went to a street next to him looking for short-term workers. There are often people here who take on odd jobs, help deliver things, move goods, brush and wash. You can do anything. Goosen spent a hundred points to hire ten young people.

These people did not have the courage to go out of the city, so they have been working at the base, but the work of the base is hard and tiring, and the income is still small, so they all gather on this street and find some odd jobs every day, anyway, those hunting squads are very rich, and when they meet a big customer, they are enough to eat for several days.

If they don't live, these people can't earn a single point a day, and the ten points given by Gusen can be said to be very generous, especially if they don't have trouble doing things, that is, to catch five ordinary people and slap their faces. This job is safe and secure, and hitting the face will not kill anyone, so I am very happy to take it.

After a while, Gu Sen watched as the ten young men dragged aside the people gathered around the door of Sujie's house, one holding down, and the other kept slapping their faces. Because the woman scolded the most fiercely, everyone else was fifty slaps, but her, Gusen asked to slap her a hundred slaps.

There were many people watching the bustle around, but none of them came to take care of things. Gu Sen leisurely carried the water back to Sujie's house. I didn't even look at them.