Before he advanced, Sujie absorbed a stone with a large basin, and the energy inside could fill half of the beast bead. But if you still absorb so much energy now, those energies can only make the core of the beast bead grow a little. These space stones they brought back to the base were afraid that they would all be used, and they would not be able to fill the beast beads after Sujie's advancement.

After waiting for about an afternoon, Luo Jiang came out of the conference center, and when he saw Gusen and them, he first repeated the content of the meeting.

It is nothing more than that the base hopes that Sujie and the cubs can get more silver stones as soon as possible, and the base also wants to buy a few cubic meters of complete space stones for research in the future. Of course, these space stones, the base will be exchanged for Warcraft meat.

In addition, the base wants to hire Sujie and cubs, which can help close various channels in the country. The cost of closing, the medium-sized channel is five kilograms of high-end Warcraft meat powder, and the large passage is 50,000 grams of high-priced Warcraft meat powder.

The base also hopes that in the near future, they can live in the military area, so that it will be safer.

Gusen and Sujie discussed it and felt that the conditions of the base were quite good, so they both agreed.

The accommodation arranged by the base for Gusen is still very good, and the newly built single-family villa, Liu Suyu and Chi Xian have also been picked up.

Chi Xian has not grown up, Gu Sen has not hidden anything, in recent years, he has brought back to the base a large number of monsters, and there are many beast cores in his hands.

How many beast cores Gusen got back, others don't know, and the matter of sleeping and fusing beast cores was taken advantage of by Gusen to get it to the surface. Many people also heard that Gu Sen took a lot of beast cores to use for his chicken, and made a battle chicken, and the other beast cores were taken by him to exchange for Warcraft meat.

For Gusen's practice of not treating animal cores as animal cores, many people are sour. But no matter how sour it is, they also know that this person's ability is definitely the top in the base, and people themselves have the ability to make beast cores, except for saying a few sour words, they dare not provoke at all in daily life.

Seeing Gu Sen and they came back so early, Liu Suyu was happy, she had also eaten a lot of ginseng crisps in recent years, and her physical fitness was much better than before, but Gu Sen still didn't dare to fuse the beast core for her. There are several fusion squads in the base, and the team has brought back a lot of beast cores, and some people want to use them for their parents, and as a result, the mortality rate of people over fifty years old fused beast cores is very high, almost six or seven.

When the chicken boy saw the cub, he immediately felt that the other party's breath seemed to have become a lot stronger, and his heart suddenly became depressed. This guy's strength has been rising in recent years, and he used to be able to bully each other secretly. Now, looking at the cub like that, it must be a bully, maybe his rations will be snatched away by the other party.

'Oh, the next time you go to the other side, I'll go with you.' The chicken decided to work hard, it has been relying on the base to eat, drink and play for several years, and it is called the person who protects the Gu family, but the chicken knows that it is actually lazy.

"You forget it, you won't be eaten in a day when you go over there." Gusen struck the chicken very crisply. There are too many strange creatures over there, you won't die if you are not strong, and some things are really unpreventable.

However, Gu Sen knew that they would probably have to go to the other world a few more times in the future, and the space stones they brought back this time could not close all the passages.