Not long after

getting into the car, Yan Jing stared at the cub, this is a rare Warcraft cub, and I heard that it is still a space Warcraft cub. When he was in the resort, Yan Jing always wanted to get close to the cubs, but he ran with Gusen every day, and the cubs naturally followed upside down. This will be in the car, but it is not a chance.

Although the cub can feel that the person in front of him is not a threat, and his breath is also very weak, if it is placed in the wild, it will be eaten in a short time and there are no bones left. But I don't know how Mao is, this person always makes it want to snort when he looks at himself.

Yan Jing tried to greet the cub several times along the way, but unfortunately all he got was the other party's alert eyes, and if he got closer, he could only face a furry white ass. Don't say, this mass of white hair, round and rolling, looks really makes people want to poke.

The cub who had been hiding from Yan Jing until it was time to eat, he got out of Sujie's arms, and when he finished eating the jerky that Gusen gave him, he hummed and begged for today's snack. Gu Sen handed over a few crisps that he had taken out long ago, and the cub took it with a joyful claw and began to gnaw.

As soon as the crisp was taken out, Yan Jing looked over, he had never seen this thing yet. The translucent caramel color looks like sugar chips made of caramel, but once eaten, the delicious taste instantly fills the car.

Although it has been smelled many times, every time they smell this smell, everyone in the car can't help but twitch their noses and silently swallow their saliva.

"Can you show me a piece of this?" Yan Jing asked, he was very interested in this crispy food.

Gusen casually took a piece and handed it over, because he picked up a bag of marijuana, and he didn't think it was a rare thing, but when the cub saw it, he cried out in dissatisfaction. In the eyes of the little guy, these crisps are its snacks, how can they be given casually.

Yan Jing sniffed the smell of crisps, it was indeed very fragrant, You Jie pulled off his clothes, and said, "I said Dr. Yan, you can't eat this thing casually!" This thing is not something on our earth, but there are unknown parasites and viruses in it.

"Oh, what kind of alien beast did this get from? Do you have the corpse of that alien beast? Yan Jing was obviously very curious about this crisp.

"The corpse of that beast is what you hold in your hand. I tell you, that thing is disgusting, it grows in the beach, and it looks like a hollow pipe. The result will be entangled, and mucus will be secreted, grabbing people and dragging them down. If it hadn't been for the fire, we would have had to fold several people in. After the thing is burned dry, it is this crisp. At that time, Brother Gu saw that this little guy liked it, so he picked up a bag and came back.

Yan Jing 'oh', asked Gu Sen for a few crisps, and then ran to the side of the carriage, grinding and boiling again, getting a tube of light brown liquid, and then pestering You Jie, grinding the other party to contribute a tube of blood.

For the whole afternoon, this Dr. Yan tossed and turned in the back of the carriage, and it was time to rest. Yan Jing found Jin Xu and told the other party that he wanted more of this crisp, and it would be better if there was a complete and fresh body of the other party.

"Dr. Yan, what do you want this thing for?" Jin Xu was a little curious.

Yan Jing explained: "Because the cubs of that Warcraft value this kind of crisps, the food that Warcraft values is either rich in energy or beneficial to their bodies.

I heard that you fed that cub for a while, and he wouldn't eat a bite of the beast's meat? According to my guess, Warcraft cubs need a lot of energy to grow up. Ordinary Warcraft can survive by eating alien beasts, but the cubs of Warcraft cannot survive at all by eating alien beasts, and the energy in alien beasts cannot support their growth, so it only eats Warcraft meat.