Her Confession... ❤️

Start from the beginning

Ajabdeh now watches kuwar Pratap waiting for his reaction.

"This is way you wanted to hear, happy now.." says Ajabdeh completely stunned at her own words.

Kuwar Pratap comes to reality and instead of saying anything he picks Ajabdeh up and turns her around.

Yes he is that happy.

He keeps her down and suddenly flowers rain on them.

Ajabdeh is shocked and look to see everyone is showering them with flowers. She became more embarrassed now.

Phool, kuwar Shakti , Bhago and chakri was all laughing happily.

Without realising it , phool hugs kuwar Shakti. When they part she gets a bit awkward.

Ajabdeh is too shy to say or look at anyone and leaves from there.

She runs back to her room followed by Bhago and phool to tease her till she cry.

Same is the situation with kuwar Pratap.
Chakri and Shakti is ready with their blast...

"Wow, I like you since I saw you for the first time.." comes the first blow from Shakti who is intimidating Ajabdeh's voice.

Chakri starts laughing and congratulates the prince.

Kuwar Pratap gats shy and leaves for his Ranima's room to tell her everything.

" Wow Ajabdeh I never thought that you can speak so much in a go.. " phool gives a blow to Ajabdeh as both her and Bhago starts laughing.

"And I never thought that you like kuwar Shakti enough to hug him directly... " comes a smug reply from Ajabdeh.

Phool gets awkward and Bhago stands stunned..

"wow is there anything that I don't know about Phool kuwar baisa.. " says bhago.

" Shut up you two , that was just a moment of excitement" explains Phool in a serious voice.

Jaiwanta Bai Ji's room

Kuwar Pratap enters her room with full speed and excitement and tells her about what happened.

He was so happy explaining how Ajabdeh confessed all her feelings for him.

Jaiwanta gets so happy and hugs kuwar Pratap.

She thanks her kanha ji and says that she will go to temple in the morning.

____________________________

While everyone is happy on one side, on the other side Rana ji is constantly worrying about Mewar's future and his sons future.
He was not unaware of the fact that how both of his son's like and ordinary girl.

One wants to marry her and other is her best friend. He could care less about what his second son is doing but the fact that his first son, the future king of Mewar wants to marry an ordinary girl worries him more.

He decides to do something about it and he realised that only one person is there who can help him in this situation as all other members of his family is blinded by emotions and feelings.

(Yess... The devil gonna step again in the story)

He goes to Dheer Bai's room and decides to talk to her about the situation and take her advice on how to handle it.

"Dheer Bai ji, I need your support in this situation, I hope you can support me and advice me."

Says Ranaji after entering Dheer Bai's room.

Dheer Bai is well informed and she gives an evil smile.

"Sure Ranaji, anything for you" comes a sweet venom filled voice.

_______________________

Twist in the tale guysss stay tuned... ✨🔥

See you soon in next chapter