Fall of the Snake Sannin Part 1

Start from the beginning

Naturally the fool of a Daimyo known as Gendo thought Kenpachi was trying to drive a large wedge between the two brothers, as Kenpachi knew he would. Brothers don't jump to believing people's words without some show of proof or something remotely close to it that makes you think twice about a person. So of course Kenpachi had told Gendo that his brought, named Octavos, wanted more money in his village and clearly wasn't getting enough of it from fighting the "rebels" that were raiding the Daimyo's supply lines. The very fact that none of the rebels were ever brought to Gendo alive or that their bodies had never been reportedly examined for any sign of, who they work for was suspicious in itself. Another fact that Kenpachi stated was that Gendo's brother had more pubic support in and out of the Mist Village and that it was just a matter of time before Octavos took the title of Water Daimyo from Gendo.

It was times like this that Kenpachi, when he was Naruto, looked into Jiraiya's "research" material to find the information needed to get this far. The man was so busy being the self proclaimed Super Pervert that he was, that he never realized that the blonde haired boy had deciphered the books code to read the information given to him by his spy network. It gave the fox vessel all the information he needed when he was practicing his Rasengan with the clones he made read all the material Jiraiya had on various places that may prove useful in the long run though how Jiraiya kept this knowledge to himself without anyone reading between the lines to see was beyond him, as it was easy to decipher if you knew what you were doing.

Seriously hiding such information in code in the form of porn research was sad despite it being clever...if only slightly.

After explaining all his reasons, Gendo couldn't help, but feel Kenpachi had made a valid point despite the very thought of Octavos betraying him unthinkable.

Though the idea not being impossible.

After much thought on the subject Gendo decided that he would have Kenpachi and his little group enter Mist Village as his spy to make sure he could keep an eye on his slightly younger brother in case what Kenpachi said was true.

Now after many days of travel, mostly because Yachiru lead them the in one direction only to find out they should have gone another...much to the annoyance of Kenpachi, Rin, and Yugito they had arrived in Mist.

The disguised fox girl maybe cute, but even that had its limits.

Now that the group of four were finally in the Hidden Mist Village and just after recently speaking to the Mizukage known as Octavos, who upon hearing their request to become Mist Ninja agreed to enlist them and give their rank after a test by some of his Jounin in 3 days.

The sight of Kisame's head on his desk was more then enough incentive to let them join the village.

"So now that were here what do you want to do?" said Yugito looking at Kenpachi while Yachiru looked around trying to see everything in front of her and wanting to go into the many different shops it possessed.

"We need to find a suitable place where all four of us can live under one roof before we look around ourselves and see what this place has to offer. I myself need to find some weights to further increase my strength. Then, at a later date I need to find a decent if not already good instructor in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu," said Kenpachi knowing he would need to visit the Mist Library after this in regards to the Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.

"I can teach you some things later since I've been in Mist and what Jutsu's I learned in Konoha before I left," said Rin knowing that Sandaime, Kakashi, and Minato-sensei she knew a great deal of Jutsu's from her time trying to prove herself.