Preperations

The walk to Wave Country was a little longer then Naruto remembered it was even with the Teleportation Jutsu he used to leave the Valley of the End. It had been an entire week before he entered Wave territory and once he saw the bridge not far off in the distance he knew he was nearly home.

If anything Wave Country had become the place that Kohona had long since forgotten it was or it only pretended to be.

Wave Country was the home of heroes.

Wave Country was the true home of Uzumaki Naruto.

'Still given everything that happened it would be best if this hero stayed in the shadows a little while longer,' thought Naruto walking towards the bridge his trench coat morphed slightly to cover most of his head leaving only the jaw line of his mouth.

As he walked to very beginning of the bridge that would allow him access to his home he saw a plaque with an inscription on the bridge floor.

"Welcome to the Great Uzumaki Naruto Bridge! Named after the hero who brought light into our dark world and showed a demon that it was okay to care for someone other then yourself."

"There is more truth in this plaque then Kohona will ever know," said Naruto taking a step over the plaque before walking straight on to see some old friends who could put him up for the night.

If just only for the one night.

When Naruto arrived at Tazuna's house he was surprised that nothing changed except a nice garden and small, but noticeable renovation on the side that was clearly meant to house more people. He walked up to the house and saw a small note on the door and began to read it.

"Dear whoever reads this:

Were in the market area right now so if you need us you know where we are. Hope to be back in 30 minutes as of 11:30 AM."

-Tsunami, Inari, and Tazuna.

"So they aren't home yet. This note said as of 11:30 AM and its 11:45 AM right now. I have 15 minutes to kill before they come back so why not take care of what I have to do now," said Naruto, as he looked up at the sun to figure out the time and began retracing his steps back to a certain grave he needed to pay his utmost respect for before he did what he had to do.

(Kohona-At the Moment)

"THIS OUTRAGOUS!" yelled Tsunade slamming her fists into the Council meeting room making a spider web crack from her impact zone to the entire table itself.

Things had not been good for the people of Kohona during the week Naruto left not by a long shot as they were dealt multiple blows to the village. As soon as Gaara returned to Suna the boy got word of what happened in Kohona to the other places that cared about Naruto.

It had quite the impact like effect that Gaara had hoped for.

The first was Suna killing the alliance they had with Kohona informing its people exactly how the boy that had changed Gaara for the better had been betrayed by his sensei. The people in Suna were outraged at this since the time after the Chuunin Exams happened the people had publicly apologized for their behavior to Gaara after things calmed down and they saw the change in the boy. The people of Suna were in full agreement with the new Kazekage that was Gaara that they unanimously agreed to ban all Leaf Shinobi from their walls regardless if they were dead, dying, or so much offering to sell goods.