Mixed Up (Chocoz Pt 1)

It's another day. Just another day. I'm doing fine...

I pace the restroom thinking of what to do next.

My day was going fine at first. It was just like any other school day, but...

Today has got to be the worst day of my life. Jihyun Choi, my former best friend from middle school had just transferred over to my school and would be attending it until the year ends... The SENIOR year ends and everyone graduates. This might not be that big if she hadn't been the biggest bully to me.

*4 years ago*

School's almost over, the day is almost done! It's my second final class, math, Algebra with Mrs. Noh. I take a seat all the way in the back, away from anyone I feel like would be trouble, away from the people who seem mean. When all of a sudden, Mrs. Noh begins the class.

"Hey...psst" I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around to see Jihyun, my really close friend.

"Can I borrow a pencil? Please?" She whispers.

I lend her a pencil and continue class as usual.

We walk together to our final classes. I had P.E, and Jihyun had choir.

"Hey, wanna go to the park after this?"

"Sure." I nodded.

...

After school ended, I recieved a message from her.

"Hey, I'm feeling sick. I can't go today."

I responded,

"It's ok. Hope u feel better!! ^^"

The day after, I decided to bring Jihyun a slice of chocolate cake I had baked the night before. She loves chocolate, so hopefully she will like this!!

I went to class as usual.

During 2nd, Shin-Ae came up to me, another one of my close friends.

"Hey, did you hear what happened?"

"No, what happened?" I asked, confused.

"Well... Turns out that Jihyun is a little bitch. She told everyone in music class yesterday that you aren't smart and don't study.  You STILL hang out with her? That's so weird. I would stay away from that weirdo if I was you. Literally ask anyone! She spread those rumors about you." Shin-Ae finished.

I could not believe her. Jihyun? The quiet nice girl who usually only talked to a few people, my best friend, the considerate friend...

I didn't want to assume anything of course.

...

Math class started. I simply smiled at her, hoping she had some kind of explanation for it.

She did... Didn't she? 30 minutes in, she didn't say a word to me. Okay, maybe she wasn't away. I took a deep breath and spoke to her during break.

"Hey .... Those things that uh did something uhm happen? I heard stuff and..."

She simply avoided my gaze and looked down sheepishly.

"... I'm sorry, Minju..."

...

My heart felt like a million shards of glass poked it.

That day I just went home and cried in my room.

Those rumors continued until middle school ended.

Thankfully, my friends Shin-Ae and Jay Park were there to comfort me.

After that, I had stopped talking to her, and after middle school had ended, I eventually started to forget about her.

...

*Present time*

But now?? How would I even face her? She was the worst...

(To be continued)

A/N: hey guysss I'm backkk haha don't forget to vote for clear skin and for 3j to debut 😸 alright have a good day baiiiiii