Chapter Twelve | Rage

« « « « «

« « « « «

Later on, everyone is gathered around Aang as he rubs his head in confusion and trying to understand the situation "Why are we on a Fire Nation ship? Why is everyone dressed this way? And why am I the only one who's completely out of it?"

Aang was looking around at everyone "Technically Azula was out too"

Aang looks at Hope and a sudden realization comes to him "And why is Azula here and with us? She was the one who shot me"

Hope sighs because now she would have to explain the same thing she did with everyone else. Azula had gone and started their training session alone "She didn't do it on purpose-"

"So she says"

Hope sighed as she heard Katara's words but Aang seemed more accepting of hearing what she had to say "It wasn't on purpose, she saved me and she has been fine since she woke up and everyone but Katara has spoken to her and she even said she will teach you fire bending"

Aang looks around in thought before his eyes land on Katara and seems to make up his mind "I don't think that's a good idea, she kidnapped you and tried to do the same to me and conquered Ba Sing Se"

Hope knew that there would be a possibility of him not accepting but it was mostly because he hadn't been awake to see her be good "That's fine but she staying with us"

Katara stands up and faces Hope "I say we have a vote"

Katara looks around and she starts frowning when Sokka and Toph don't look towards her "I would like her to stay, she helps me in training and semic sense and she's kinda funny"

"Me too, I wouldn't stay she was funny but she's been teaching me her hand-to-hand combat and she's actually nice now" Sokka says with a looks of reflection

Hope smiles when he hears Toph and Sokka and turns to Aang and Katara who are shocked "That means she staying, I'll be training with Azula and we will be waiting for you to come and see our plan"

« « « « «

"So they said I can stay?"

Hope nods excitedly as they sit down on the boat floor "Yes, Sokka and Toph said that they wanted you to stay"

Azula smiles her cheeks reddening and she looks away from Hope and down into the water in thought "They want me to stay?"

Hope smiles and her hand reaches for Azula's and rests on top of her and Azula takes it happily "Yes, Katara is only angry because she doesn't trust Fire nation people and that's understandable, Aang normally follows Katara but he will come around and Sokka and Toph like you"