tease

the one where you tease Conrad in your new bikini.

(warning: insinuation of some mature content)

It was your best friend Taylor's birthday. You had a tradition of going out surfing on her birthday and this year would be no different.

Usually you spent every moment together on her birthday, ever since you were little kids. But this year you both had boyfriends, Taylor was with Steven and you were with Conrad. So this year it was gonna be the four of you hanging out all day.

You and Taylor got ready for surfing together. You made sure to put on your wet suits because it made surfing just a little bit easier. It may be the summer but the water can still get pretty cold.

You met Steven and Conrad out by the water, they were cleaning your guys' surf boards to ensure the best chance at a successful surf day.

As you get close to the shore where the boys are, Steven calls out "well there they finally are".

"Afraid we weren't gonna show?" You asked smirking at Conrad in a playful manner. He smiled back "thought you had chickened out is all" he teased back. You gave Conrad a quick kiss on the lips before he handed you your surf board. It was mostly white with blue and black stripes on it. You matched your wetsuit to the board wearing a black one with blue detailing.

You all got your surf boards and headed out to the water to hit some waves.

About an hour a half later you all make your way out of the water. Your hair dripping wet and your body physically tired. Taylor got to the sand and collapsed in exhaustion.

"Those waves were no joke today" you said panting a little.

"They did not go easy for my birthday" Taylor said surprised.

"I think I need to just float in some water that is not gonna beat me around" Steven said sitting next to Taylor.

"I second that" said Conrad.

The boys looked at each other before Conrad started sprinting towards the pool. Steven frantically picked himself up off the sand and started chasing after Conrad to beat him. They were such children sometimes. You and Taylor look at each other and giggle. Those are the boys you chose to date.

"Did you have fun today?" You asked Taylor

"Oh my god yes. The waves were killer but we had some good rides. Thank you for another amazing birthday y/n. You're the best" Taylor hugged you and kissed you on the cheek.

You laughed "anything for you tay".

After sitting for a couple minutes you decide to head back to the pool and meet the boys. Who knows what nonsense they were getting up to back there.

You walk over to find Conrad and Steven sprawled on their own pool floaty just laying in the pool. They were so quiet it was like they were asleep, something you wouldn't put past them.

Their wetsuits were in a pile on the deck and their surfboards were thrown into the grass in front of the pool, likely tossed there during their race.

"So who won?" You asked as you peered over the boys in the pool.

Steven shook his head as you started speaking, giving you all the answers you needed. You and Taylor laughed at their competitiveness.

"He wasn't even close. I could've hopped on one foot and still beaten him" Conrad said jokingly.

"Hey it's fucking hard running in a wetsuit and you got a head start" Steven said trying to defend himself.

"I don't know man, sounds like a bunch of excuses to me" Conrad laid his hands behind his head in a cocky way which made you smirk.

"Oh you guys. Will you ever grow out of the competition stuff?" You asked shaking your head.

In unison both boys replied "no" which made you laugh.

"I'm gonna grab some water and snacks for everyone. We've gotta refuel" said Taylor heading to the patio doors.

"Thanks Tay" you replied back to her.

You walk over to a beach chair and hear Conrad follow behind you, dripping from his board shorts. You take the towel off of the chair for you, but Conrad sits down with no hesitation. You give him a look, "really?" You ask him. Conrad just smiles at you.

You hear Steven get out of the water and head for the other beach chair on this side of the pool. You look at him "what the hell?" You ask in a whiny sort of way.

"Sorry, I beat ya to it" Steven says cocky.

"Yay congrats, first win of the day" you said teasing him and his smiles fades. Conrad laughs at the mockery before Steven throws a towel at him.

"Well I guess I'm going in the water then" you said still standing beside Conrad's deck chair. "Can you help unzip me?" You asked turning your back to Conrad to help with the zipper on the back of your wetsuit. Conrad reaches the top of your wetsuit to find the zipper and pulls it all the way down until it can't anymore, exposing your back to the sun.

You turn around to face Conrad and put your arms out for him to help tug the sleeves off your shoulders. The suction-y material made it very hard to get off on your own. He helped you get your shoulders free and from there you could do the rest on your own. You slid the rest of your wetsuit off your body, down your legs and completely off, revealing your new bikini which showed a lot of skin.

You had on the tiniest bikini that you owned. The top was a black triangle tie top with little black string thong bikini bottoms. As soon as you revealed your body you could see Conrad's eyebrows raise in a curious way. He liked what he saw.

You picked your wetsuit up off the floor and turned around to place it on the table that was just behind you. As you turned back around Conrad's mouth was slightly agape, seeing how very little fabric was at the back of your bottoms.

You smirk at Conrad and bent down resting your hands on the arm rests of his chair to kiss him on the lips. Just after releasing your lips you whispered "you like it?" smirking at Conrad.

His breathed hitched a little and he cleared his throat before saying "maybe a little too much". You saw him shift on his chair, getting a little uncomfortable. You giggled and moved to sit at the end of his chair facing the pool, with your back to him.

You positioned your body so that majority of your ass was in view to Conrad, showcasing what very little was covered. You grabbed a hair tie from your wrist and began tying up your hair into a ponytail. When you finished you made sure to stand up purposefully with your ass sticking out. He stole your chair, you tease him. It was a simple game.

You turn around to see Conrad shifting very awkwardly in his seat. Still looking at you he closed his eyes, smirked and shook his head. He knew what you were doing, and it was working. He reached over and grabbed the towel that Steven threw at him and placed it on his lap, covering the result of your teasing. You chuckle before diving into the pool leaving Conrad stuck in his chair.

Steven looked over and laughed at Conrad. Without looking at him Conrad gave him the middle finger and stared up at the sky waiting for his problem to go away.

——

A/n: a little spicy with this one. I read a different imagine that was similar to this (don't remember what one) and liked it so I made my own. I needed a lighter-heart one after the last chapter. Anyways hope you enjoyed, as always make sure to vote, comment, etc. also cause idk who actually reads this, so if you see this, comment your fav animal using an emoji :) okay byeeeee