test

the one where you take a pregnancy test

You woke up at 7 in the morning feeling completely sick. You ran to the bathroom and threw up. After rinsing your mouth you headed back into your bed where Conrad laid, still asleep.

You got back into bed and fell back asleep. You still had about an hour until you needed to be awake for your shift.

At 7:50 you awoke and heard Conrad's alarm going off. You wacked him with your arm to get his attention. He was an incredibly deep sleeper. He turned his alarm off and fell back into the bed. Suddenly you felt that same sick feeling as before and ran to the bathroom and threw up some more. That sure woke Conrad up.

He came over to the bathroom door, knocked and then opened the unlatched bathroom door to see you sitting in front of the toilet. "Oh hey babe, you're finally up" you said jokingly.

"Are you okay?" Conrad asked concerned, completely ignoring your comment.

"Yeah, yeah. I must have ate something funny yesterday that my stomach did not like. Both times I've puked I've felt better right away" you explained as you stood up to head to the sink.

"Both times? Y/n why didn't you wake me earlier when it happened?" He asked standing in the doorway beside you.

"Because I'm fine". You put some toothpaste on your toothbrush and began brushing your teeth. "I already feel better" you said with a mouthful of toothpaste.

Conrad looked at you not so convinced but decided to drop it and let you win.

After brushing your teeth you started making your hair nice for work and Conrad began doing the same, walking back into the bedroom to get dressed.

You put on your work uniform and pack up your bag.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Conrad asked still worrying. He came up and hugged you from behind.

"Yes, yes, I'm okay. I swear I feel fine". You said rubbing his arm.

"You could stay home, I'm sure they won't mind" Conrad said still trying to get you to stay home.

You turned around to face him.

"Conrad I'm fine, I promise. I probably just ate something bad. The milk did smell a little bit funky yesterday" you said smirking and joking. Conrad rolled his eyes and leaned down to kiss you.

"Okay, if you say so".

You both got ready and you were out the door in 10 minutes. You stopped for coffee on your way to work.

The office was always slow, but today felt even worse. You had already done your tasks for the day and it wasn't even lunch time. You decided to take a stroll around the office to see what other people were up to, or to lack thereof.

As you were walking around, you saw a group of ladies gathering around your coworker Nadia's desk.

"Oh my gosh, that's so exciting Nadia" you heard one woman say. "How long have you known?" spoke another. As you got to the desk you see Nadia holding a small black and white photo.

"Oh my gosh, y/n did you hear? Nadia's pregnant!" A coworker told you once you got there. You could now see the photo she was holding was a sonogram, with a small baby visible.

"Oh Nadia that's amazing. Congratulations!" You said cheerfully to her. She was going to make the best mother. "How far along are you?" You asked smiling.

"Only about 6 weeks. It's still early but Alex and I were just so excited we couldn't keep it to ourselves anymore" she said smiling. You smiled back at her hearing how happy she was.