𝟎𝟏. worst timing ever

❪ 𝟎𝟏. terrible timing ❫
❝ 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳!

       HER LUCK COULD in fact get even worse. Not only was Baxter Radic, the guy who hadn't left Emilia's thoughts since the night of her birthday party where she thought she'd never cross paths with him again, standing in front of her but it seems her ex had decided to make Emilia's day more eventful too.

"Seriously emilia what the fuck if your problem?" Milo snapped getting closer to Emilia "you haven't answered any of my messages or calls"

"Take a fucking a hint" Baxter spoke up "she doesn't want to be around you after what you did"

"I didn't do anything!" he said looking past Baxter shoulder "it was you who started acting weird all of a sudden

"Seriously? Fuck off Milo" Emilia finally snapped back "i don't have time to deal with you at all" and with that the blonde haired girl rushed off towards the pool with her board.

She wasn't about to let her dream since she was five get ruined by her ex who clearly didn't know how to take a hint he wasn't wanted at.

"I repeat, could the pool invader get out of the comp zone?!". Emilia's head snapped towards her right side where she saw Summer jump in the pool.

"Leave it to Summer to make a big entrance" Poppy joked which made Emilia start to relax more.

"Oh my God. She just took my wave" wren said.

"Don't worry I'll take the next one" Emilia replied back getting up on her board swimming into the next wave.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

All that stress that Emilia seemed to fade away once everyone was gathered around together having a fun time at Ari's place. Well almost there was still some stress about who would make the state team.

"Have you guys heard anything" Poppy asked a soon as she walking in the house. "It's like just name the State team already!"

"Relax poppy you're starting to sound like Emilia" Summer joked.

"Hey! I have relaxed myself a bit" Emilia defended herself.

"Yeah only because you know that you're definitely making the team"

Not wanting to sound cocky or anything but Emilia was confident that she would at least be considered to be on the team. She had been practicing for months on perfecting everything so there was no way that she wouldn't make it.

"Lia come sit next to us!" Marlon shouted and of course Baxter just had to be next to him. Emilia thought about pretending to not hear them but there was a chance that she and Bax would be on the same team so she might as well get it over with.Emilia moved away from the girls and walked towards the boys. The moment she had been avoiding and hoping would never happen is about to happen. Right as Emilia sat down in between the two boys Marlon made some excuse and left quickly with a sad look on his face.  

"Guess it's gonna be hard avoiding me now, huh blondie?" Bax turned his body slightly to look at Emilia's face. He couldn't help but stare at her admiring everything about her. Baxter would never admit it to anyone or even himself but after that night at Emilia's birthday party he couldn't seem to keep her out of his mind. 

"what're you talking about?" the pink haired boy held his phone right in front of her face. Emilia sat up quickly and grabbed her phone from her back pocket. Unlocking her phone Emilia gasped and couldn't believe what she was reading right in front of her. 

LANIE'S NOTES.
finally finished the chapter after
weeks of not knowing how to
finish don't rlly like how the chapter
is but whatever. don't forget to
vote and comment!!