04. Ruminas Doesn't Give up

Start from the beginning

My enthusiasm for food and drink really cannot be underestimated. This is very ordinary! I'm talking about a tongue that is used to tasting high-quality food and drinks. Do you understand what that means? Oh no! Can I really survive?

<<If you want to eat, you can always get food at Imaginary Space>>

Ah, why did I forget that? I just remembered that there are many things stored in my illusion storage space. Even if they don't exist, I can make them exist.

"Then he... did you say your name is Rachel? A hero?" I was immediately pulled from my thoughts when I heard Fuze calling me.

"Ah, I'm sorry for this rudeness. Yes, my name is Rachel. I came with Ellen and the others when I first arrived here. Hero... when I came here, I seemed to hear a voice saying I was the chosen hero."

The voice of the world. The voice of the world in the future is under Ciel's control after being overhauled. Ciel is omniscient so it is certain that the voice of the world is also in his hands. Look at it from any angle and there's nothing he doesn't know. I use omniscience as minimally as possible. If there's anything I want to know, just ask Ciel.

<<Leave it to me>>

"Chosen hero... you really are very similar to Shizu."

"I was also surprised when

know it."

"Oh, I see."

Fuze exhaled tiredly. There are many things that interest and weigh on his mind. More than that, this trio provides an ideal development picture. After that Shizu goes berserk whose control is taken by Ifrit and Rimuru defeats her. It was unbelievable that the slime defeated the spirit of Ifrit who was at A-rank at that time. The slime could gain disaster class level and put Blumund in serious condition.

Ah, this old man. He didn't know that from a long time ago, for the next hundred years, I was famous as a very kind-hearted slime. This is not narcissism, seriously! They call it all the time.

Fuze looked like he wanted to shout to tell them not to joke, but they portrayed it seriously. In between, they also told stories about the existence of Dwarf crafts and healing them with special potions.

I suspected it was illusion magic, but here is Ellen. He's a high enough wizard and has high enough magical resistance to be fooled.

Plus we have several items that can be used as evidence. All of them are of superior quality and performance. Fuze would have immediately known it wasn't fake. There is no curse found in it.

It was ridiculous, but Fuze had to accept it like it or not. The problem is he is confused about how to report this.

Fuze wanted to take the items, but they complained. It is reasonable! They lost a lot of possessions, so they would be left with nothing if they were confiscated. Instead, they collect leftover herbs, using them to inform our story.

When a victim of painful burns came to the guild, he used the potion on him, wondering if the benefits were the same as Kaval claimed. In an instant, the blistered skin heals, leaving no burnt residue behind. The magician in that place claimed not to have seen anything like this, similar to the miracles of God which refer to holy magic. At that time I didn't know how valuable the potion was.

Rimuru City was built in an orderly manner, built by a number of monsters under the leadership of slimes. His common sense was completely destroyed. What's more, Rimuru intends to visit their country. Kaval and the others immediately accepted it.

It was just a normal visit. Not realizing there was concern about a disaster class monster entering a country. Blumund is a small country after all. For disaster class monsters, it was easy to destroy them. However, opposing a monster that could defeat Ifrit alone was more dangerous.