This Kid Needs Some Friends

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Yo."

Darius then drops him.

The adults then begin to discuss the possibility of enrolling Y/n in a normal school forgetting that Y/n himself was there. 

Lilith: "But what track would he join he can't use any magic other than Haki and, what do you call your fire abilities Y/n?" 

Y/n: "My Devil Fruit powers." 

Lilith: "Thank you. As I was saying what tack would he be in?" 

Y/n: "What about the Oracle track?" 

Darius: "Wait! What did you just say?" 

Y/n: "I think the Oracle track would be my best pick." 

Raine: "Why do you think that?" 

Y/n: "Haki is tied to the soul. Training my body can only get me so strong and their magic focuses on the mind and soul." 

Lilith: "I see, Y/n, continue your training. We will inform you of our decision later." 

Y/n did as he was told and flew to his training arena, in a forest around the castle, he decided to train his conqueror's haki. 

Y/n: "Alright time to train! How do I do that?"

Y/n sat in the middle of the forest contemplating how to train and on life as a whole. He thought back to some of the writing he discovered inside the Poneglyph.

Y/n: "What do you want to be?"

Y/n: "What do I want in life?"

Y/n's mind and body sat on that question. Not a lot of thoughts went through his head, he never was the brightest when it came to stuff like this.

Y/n: "Mom, Miss Lilith, Darius, Raine. I want to be like them, strong."

Y/n sat in silence for several minutes until he came to a decision.

Y/n: "That's it!" 

Lilith: "What's what?" 

Y/n kept silent a grin adorning his face for a few moments.

Y/n: "Nothing!"

Lilith chuckled at the boy's antics, before summoning her staff.

Lilith: "Alright Y/n, Darius has told me you have been progressing far faster than we expected. Now it is time to see your growth for myself." 

Y/n's eyes widen and his grin transforms into a massive smile in anticipation. He activates his Obs haki.