"Cause his ass left us here and while he was gone some niggas was shooting at the house." I mugged Lue.

"I just went to the gas station to get some gars how the fuck was i supposed to know some niggas was gone shoot my shit." He said.

"And clearly whoever the fuck it was ain't good at the job. If you after me how the fuck you don't know where i'm at." He sat down.

"Ion think they was shooting directly at yo' house though cause we heard gunshots before that." I said.

"Dumbass niggas don't know how to do a drive by." Zay said.

"I need to move from around here. It was 8 of y'all here plus Twon and Reign and yall kids. Anything could've happened." He said.

"Reign was here too!" Zay said.

"Damn so just fuck yo' brothers." I laughed. "And we ain't no kids i'm finna be a senior." I leaned back and got on my phone.

"Senior my ass, you a kid." Lue said.

"Fuck you cuh." I laughed shaking my head.

"When you plan on moving though?" Zay asked as he rolled up.

"Shii as soon as i can get in touch wit this lil realtor ho and see what she talkin' bout." He said.

"Why she gotta be a Ho?" I asked.

"That's just how his dumbass talk." Zay said. "Mama gone get yo' ass coming over here and it's night time." He added.

"If she don't say nothing to Reign she don't need to say some to me." I said.

"Where the fuck Reign at?" They both asked in Unison.

"She left around 12 today, said she was doing Ace hair, but i checked her location she been there all day." I said.

"You talkin' bout Ace wit the ankle monitor that was her wit yall? Nigga that be wit Chaos?" Lue asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"And she been at his house all day?" Zay asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Finna call her." He mumbled.

"Mane leave that girl alone." Lue said. "Reign quiet ass ain't gone do nothing she don't got no business doing and the way my sister is, I know Angela probably already called her to check in." Lue said.

"I know she ain't gone do nothing but i don't know Ace like that." Zay said.

"He cool, he ain't gone try shit. Don't call her, for real." I said. "Just text her and ask if she good." I said.

I know Reign been feeling some type of way bout how we always got something to say to her when she go out. She probably think we don't trust her but she the youngest out of all of us and we her big brothers we gone always try to make sure she straight. But, i can admit we been overdoing it lately.

"I guess." Zay mumbled.

"Why yo' ass over here anyway and it's late?" Lue asked.