Chapter Eighteen: Let's Blow This Popsicle Stand

Third Person POV

"This is so unfudging believable!" Bea shouted in the forest near the school, where she and Ben went to release their pent up energy. It's their special place. Somewhere only they know. Bea groans, wanting to destroy everything in her path. "How is this our fault? We're doing a much better job than your father at being king!"

"Bea..." Ben said, trying to soothe her. Being best friends with the fairy his whole life, he knew her habits.

"Does he even know anything?!" she shouts, throwing her hands up in the air. "What kind of person says that to kids?! Are we not allowed to make mistakes?!"

"You think that bringing Mal, Evie, Jay, Quinn Carlos and Gwen from the Isle was a mistake?" Ben asks her as he lies against a tree.

"No." Bea said, sitting on the soft grass. "Ithink it was on the best things to ever happen in to Auradon. I just wish other people saw what we saw in them. They're not bad people; they just have bad pasts."

"You speak just like a royal advisor." The Blue Fairy said, walking out from behind a tree. Ben and Bea look at each other shocked. "I know this proclamation isn't going well but it will. I believe in the next King and the next Royal Advisor and I know, Ben, your parents do too. Right now, they're just giving you a bit of tough love."

The Blue Fairy kisses Bea's forehead and gave Ben a hug.

"How did you even know we were here?" Ben asks as The Blue Fairy sits on the floor with Bea.

"When a fairy is very very angry, she leaves a pixie dust trail." The Blue Fairy pointed at the pixie dust from where Bea was standing. Ben looks at Bea with a laugh. Bea rolls her eys with a huff.

"Okay Benny, my bad my bad."

🩷Gwen's POV🩷

We all sat at our lunch table, nobody daring to talk after what had just happened. Q and I were crying while the others were just picking at their food as if were poisoned.

I just HATE that Jerk Charming. I thought as I stabbed at my food, pretending it was Jerk Charming.

Bea and ben walk over to us. C looks up at her with a smile on his face as Bea sits next to him.

"Hey guys." Ben claps his hands together. "How is everyone?" We look down in silence, answering his question. E picks at her food with a fork as M looks down at her hands. C is holding Bea's hand for comfort. Bea squeezes his hand, making Carlos's cheeks go warm. (I ship it.) I was resting my head on Q's shoulder.

Bea and Ben look at each other frowns on their faces. "Yeah? So listen. Forget about it. All right?" Ben puts his hand on Jay's back for support. "It was nothing. Let it go." He ends up behind M, putting his hands on her shoulders, rubbing them. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay."

"So do I." Bea said. We look at her. "I will do everything in my power to make sure no one bothers you guys again."

"Bea, we have to go." Ben said. Bea nodded, letting go C's hand. "We'll see you both later," Bea gets up from her seat, Ben doing the same. They walked off.

Seconds after Ben left Doug came up to Evie.

"Listen Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today.
I just-"

"Doug!" Jerk Charming yelled from the table behind ours.

"It's my fault Doug, I'm so sorry." E whispered to him, I could see the pain on her face.

"No mine-" Doug tried again.

"Doug!" Jerk Charming said more forcefully this time.

"Doug..." Evie tried again.

"Sorry, I can't" Doug gave her a sympathetic look then turned back around and walked back to the table where being a prick was the new trend.

I slid away from Q and started rubbing Evie's back. And then yet again, here comes more of the 'princess' club.

"How long does she think thats gonna last?"Audrey said as she and Jane came strolling up to our table.

Gods what could they possibly want now?

"Yeah, Mal's just the bad girl infatuation." Jane snickered.

"Yeah I mean he's never gonna make a villain, a queen." Jane made direct eye contact with every single one of us.

The girls cackled and walked off, while we all stood there obviously pissed off. I hate that they can get underneath our skin so easily.

"M." I said not taking my eyes off the back of Jane's head.

"On it." She replied flipping through her spell book "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair."

A second later we heard a scream from behind us. We all turned to look to see Jane standing there, back with her old mushroom cut. Half of the people were laughing at her, while the other half where making sure their own hair was still on their heads.

We all stood up from the table as Audrey, Jerk Charming , and the rest of the pickle heads approached us.

"There's a lot more where that came from."
Mal said holding her head high.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey shrieked

"Do I look like I'm kidding?!" Mal said dead serious.

Audrey's smiled was wiped off her face in a second. When neither of the girls started to back down Mal nodded her head and started flipping through the pages in her spell book.

That made them all run off in fear of what she would do next to their precious hair.

"Wimps." I muttered under my breath.

"I'm really looking forward to tomorrow."Mal slammed her book shut. "Lets grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand."

With that we all walked out of the trees (Yes trees, we eat lunch outside people.) like total badasses.

) like total badasses