Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, eat me?" She was clueless.

Carrie Red, last year she beat up Vanessa for breaking her brothers heart. I am not gonna get into details but long story short, after Vanessa for out of the hospital for a broken leg, she sued Carrie which caused her to be homeless then got Carrie immigrated back into her home country, Syria. Carrie was her American name but I don't know her original name.

The point is Julia isn't from this country. She was from Israel and moved to America when she was 5. If I lose my best friend because of Vanessa I don't know what I would do.

I explaines to her about last year and she wasn't even worried.

"So you don't care?" I asked.

"Nope, besides she can't sue me because I'm fucking awesome." She laughed.

I wasn't laughing. I was seriously worried about this.

About 3 minutes later the door flew open and Liam came in with his bags and sweating like a dog.

"What happened?" Julia and I said at the same time.

"Tyler tried to beat me up cause he was with some girl and I licked his face and lied and said he was mine." He breathed heavily.

Julia and I began laughing really hard she tooted. That made me laugh even harder and I seen that Liam smiled a little.

"I never knew your boyfriend was gay!" Julia said through her laughter.

I stopped laughing as soon as she said boyfriend. I knew she said that on purpose cause I told her we wasn't even dating yet. I would like to, but it's trust. He was mean when I first actually met him. But I really like him now.

"Julia!" I glared right through her soul.

"Babe, don't yell at your sister in law like that." Liam smirked.

I threw a pillow at him but then he caught it and threw it back at me which caused me to fall back on the couch.

"Are you still tutoring him?" Julia asked me.

"Uh, yeah?" I said confused.

Where was she going with this?
"Okay..," her voice trailed off as she slowly got up and grabbed here bag. "Maybe I should leave you two alone."

She winked at me then at Liam and as soon as she opened the door she screamed and Liam ended up on the floor with Tyler on top of him.

"You fag! Now Melinda thinks I'm gay!" He shouted.

"You can't hit girls get up now!" Julia pulled Tyler back.

"But I wasn't hitting a girl." He looked at Liam scanning him to make sure it was him.

"Yes you was, you see how sensitive she is? Now Tyler let's go and get you Melinda back." She patted his back and walked him out the house.

Tyler shot him a glare before leaving.

***

"So you told her yet?" Liam asked referring to yesterday when I found out my teacher was my dad.

I shook my head.

Liam put my Burger up to my face while I took a bite and placed it back on my plate.

"She is your best friend, you'll have to tell her sometime around."

I agreed with what he said.

I folded my bandaged hand and stared at it.

"It's hard but it's not as hard. It's confusing." I said.

After that it was silent. Not awkward but comfortable silence.

"So how about we get to tutoring you. Finals are in two weeks and If you don't pass we both suffer the consequences." I sat up from leaning on his shoulder.

"Uh yeah you're right." He got up and grabbed his backpack.

As he got up I seen a tint of red in his cheek. Aww, he's blushing.

My mom then came and ruined my mood of Liams adorableness.

"Meg, I'm going to go out to dinner with your um. Dad." She told me.

I ignored her and she walked out the house.

Liam walked over to the couch with his bag on his lap.

"Are you sure you're a bad boy?" I asked.

"Fucking positive if that's what that is." He made his voice deeper than it was than the last time he said something.

I giggled and playfully hit his arm.

"You have a soft spot around me." I said.

I noticed it lately. At the beach he wasn't being mean or anything. Around me he isn't sticking to his rep. Around me he's all blushy and flirtatious.

"Yeah and? It's not like you'll ever want to get with this." He shrugged taking his books out of his bag.

I didn't say anything. I do wanna Get with him. I mean, after the few nice things he done and the kiss we shared it made me develop feelings. I'm just not ready to admit cause to be honest, I'm scared of love.

"Alright," I sighed. "Let's help you pass those finals!"

--

NO AUTHORS NOTE