Chapter Nineteen: Ben and Bea's Coronation

💙Allyson's POV💙

It was the next day and it was Coronation Day. My mother was helping me with my dress and she knew I was upset but was just being a mother.

"Allyson, please smile." My mother said and I gave her a deadpanned look. "You'll find another boy. A prince maybe."

"But Quinn-"

"Forget about her." She sternly tells me and I look down. "She wasn't good enough for you."

I remained quiet and mourned to myself. It hurts so much, I just want to cry and stay in my room.

🩷Gwen's POV🩷

Today was Ben's coronation, which meant the day we get to leave this place. I was still in a jumble if I wanted to leave or stay, but wherever they went, I went.

We watched up from the dais, I was in between E and Carlos, who was still holding Dude. The servants pulled open the large doors, unveiling Ben and Bea. We all bowed down when they passed us. Fairy Godmother took the former king's crown and placed it on Ben's. Adam lifted the lid off of the wand and Mal glanced at us, signalling that she was ready.

"Do you, King Ben, solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" FG questioned, wand in her hands.

"I do solemnly swear." Ben said.

"And do you, Beatrice Fairy, solemnly swear to support and guide Ben throughout all of his decisions and choice making?"

"I do solemnly swear." Bea said.

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king." FG said, tapping the wand on ben's shoulders. "And our new royal advisor." FG goes to do the same to Bea, but the wand is taken from her grasp.

A strike of magic was shot out of the building and the ground shook shortly after, I had a feeling that that might have created a hole in the barrier.

"Child, what are you doing!?" I realized that it was Jane who stole the wand.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Jane shouted, waving it around with no control whatsoever.

"Take cover!" Adam yelled before Mal grabbed the wand out of her weak grasp.

"Be careful, Mal!" Belle yelled and she finally took it.

"Time to go." I whispered and we all ran.

time skip~

"Stand back. Ben, I said stand back!" Mal ordered.

Audrey decided against her life to say "I told
you so!"

"Audrey shut the f-("Gwen!" Quinn yelled and quickly censored it.") up!" I yelled.

"Let's go!" Carlos yelled.

"Revenge time." Jay said in a kind of singsong voice.

"You really want to do this?"

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents-" Mal shouted.

"Your parents made their choice. Now, you make yours." Ben explained.

"I think I want to be good." She confessed.

"You are good."

"How do you know that!?"

"Because. because we're listening to our hearts." Bea sighed, finding the quickest answer.

"I want to listen to my heart, too." She put down the wand. "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team, makes you happy." M said to Jay.