Captain Jack

Hey y'all. I'm glad you're back for another cadence. This one is a good one that is used in Civil Air Patrol a lot. I hope you enjoy it.

Hey hey Captain Jack                                                                                                                                                             (Hey hey Captain Jack)

Meet me down by the railroad track                                                                                                                               (Meet me down by the railroad track)

With that rifle in my hand                                                                                                                                                     (With that rifle in my hand)

I'm gonna be a shootin' man                                                                                                                                                 (I'm gonna be a shootin' man)

The best I can                                                                                                                                                                             (The best I can)

For Uncle Sam                                                                                                                                                                                  (For Uncle Sam)

Re up your crazy                                                                                                                                                                         (Re up you're crazy)

Re up you're out of your mind                                                                                                                                           (Re up you're out of your mind)

Hey hey Captain Jack                                                                                                                                                                   (Hey hey Captain Jack)

Meet me down by the railroad track                                                                                                                                  (Meet me down by the railroad track)

With that bible in my hand                                                                                                                                                       (With that bible in my hand)

I'm gonna be a preachin' man                                                                                                                                              (I'm gonna be a preaching' man)

The best I can                                                                                                                                                                               (The best I can)

For Uncle Sam                                                                                                                                                                             (For Uncle Sam)

Re up your crazy                                                                                                                                                                        (Re up you're crazy)

Re up your out of your mind                                                                                                                                                 (Re up your out of you're mind)

Hey hey Captain Jack                                                                                                                                                               (Hey hey Captain Jack)

Meet me down by the railroad track                                                                                                                                (Meet me down by the railroad track)

With that grenade in my hand                                                                                                                                              (With that grenade in my hand)

I'm gonna be a killin' man                                                                                                                                                      (I'm gonna be a killing' man)

The best I can                                                                                                                                                                              (The best I can)

For Uncle Sam                                                                                                                                                                             (For Uncle Sam)

Re up you're crazy                                                                                                                                                                     (Re up you're crazy)

Re up you're out of your mind                                                                                                                                              (Re up you're out of your mind)

Hope y'all enjoyed this cadence. I hope you are all doing well. I would love to know which cadences have been your favorites so far so if you would please comment below which one has been your favorite. I hope all of you love reading these as much as I love writing them. Take care and keep marching!