The Interview・❥・

Start from the beginning

"it's pretty, quite shoe gazey-" violet comments and looks behind her to find graham touching up his hair in a mirror he found.

violet sneaks up on him and screams which makes him jump a bit, "god!"

she stands back and laughs, "mr. self obsessed. " she teases.

he scoffs, "cmon! there's pressure on me- i have to look pretty for you! " he reciprocates the same energy.

she smiles and drags him deeper into this place, it's trippy and dark. the theme must've been vintage or just drugs hallucinations. graham and violet check out every crevice of this new bar.

"the menu is very weird, don't know half of these dishes. " she has her eyes set on the menu.

"i'd rather eat you" she turns over to him with a purposeful serious look on her face.

"oh yeah- i- reckon i'd be tasty!" he smiles innocently.

they both burst into laughter at their own stupid antics.

graham and violet make their way to the dance floor and it's packed. people are every where, some drunk, some snappy and some dancing. it's the weekend after all.  everyone's off work.

the dance club marks the last destination of graham and violet's impulsive exploration journey. they walk towards the exit door while chatting about the place and how cool it is, it surpassed their expectations.

"excuse me! " a male voice shouts loudly, grabbing their attention.

when violet and graham turn around, a man comes running to them from behind the bar. he is the bartender.

"violet- it's you! and graham! graham coxon! oh my fucking god! i am you two's biggest fan and i never thought i'd meet you two in general or meet you two together! together is even better! i am shaking! fuck! " he says in a quick pace, showcasing the panic and excitement he feels regarding the situation.

"cmon on in! " he drags them both towards the bar and starts talking about violet's movies then graham's songs, his guitar riffs and so on.

he's a talkative man to say the least but graham and violet are enjoying this chat with him. he's a fan who wants to have conversation! he seems super sweet to them both.

"i can't believe this is real- you know what! drinks on the house today! get whatever you want, suit yourself! " the bartender shouts and starts pouring drinks for violet and graham.

there's visible distress on violet's face as she nudges graham's shoulder, signaling for them to leave but he is unbothered. she even protests verbally but he doesn't listen.

the bartender keeps pouring him drinks while chatting about his music, graham keeps getting drunk and drunk. while overhearing their conversation, the secret unravels. violet finds out graham is in blur because the bartender mentions it.

she mouths the word, "blur." while staring off at the bartender and graham with a surprised yet confused look on her face.

"yeah he's the guitarist of blur- this is fucking mental, i get to chat with my favourite actress of all time and graham coxon of blur! i am fucking honoured! " the bartender exclaims.

in fact he goes around informing everyone that graham and violet are in the bar.

graham chuckles and rests his head on violet's shoulder, "hold me darling!" he smiles. he is a clingy, emotional drunk.

violet looks ahead of her while she goes over what just happened. she slams her hand against the table and regrets not memorizing name of blur band members. she thinks of her stupid promise with liam, she broke it.