"I don't want to go bowling, Reece. I want to go home, please," her face contorts in annoyance. "Well, tough. You aren't going home,".

"Well then, you can let me off here and I'll walk home."

"It's a good hour walk, Lorna, and I'm not stopping the car on the motorway,"

I get a call from Connor, "yeh no worries, we'll meet you there," I tell him and then hang up, "We're going for food first, going to Cluck Delights. Okay?"

She turns her head away from me, staring out the window. I can't help but laugh slightly.

"Are you mad that you never got to cum?" I ask. She glares at me, and I smirk back at her with my eyebrow arched.

Turning into the parking lot and parking the car, she's about to get out but I grab her arm. "Lorna, we can't go in there letting everyone know we're fighting, unless you're willing to tell them why."

She sighs and bites her lip, "Is that a kink you have?"

"What?" I snicker, trying not to burst out laughing. Despite her serious expression, I can't help but find it amusing. "You seem so experienced, Reece, and I'm not at all. I've never been with anyone in that way. But since we've been together and it's only been over a week, we've done so many things and some in public, twice. I never knew you were so dominant and rough. The things you've done to me, I've only ever read about in novels. I feel so inexperienced compared to you. It makes me wonder if this is the kind of stuff you've always done with other girls. With Yara?"

Her eyes show apprehension, as she continues to bite her lip, waiting for my answer.

"Is that why you're angry?" I ask, pulling her closer to me. She shrugs her shoulders and nods at the same time, unsure herself.

"Lorna, I promise I've never done any of the things I've done with you to other girls, or to Yara for that matter. I'll admit that I've had sex twice outside with two other girls,but it meant nothing. And I didn't do any of the things I did to you beforehand." It was only sex with those girls, nothing more.

"And why did you do that to me?" she asks, her cheeks turning bright red.

"What did I do?" I reply, my voice filled with amusement, fully aware of what she is referring to.

"You know, Reece," she says.

"No, I don't. Tell me," I say, widening my grin as her cheeks grow even hotter. "Reece, please don't make me say it," she pleads. "Say it," I tease, my hand gliding towards her backside as I grip it.

"You know what you did with your thumb, what did I do with my thumb, Lorna?" I say, unable to contain my grin.

"You stuck it in my ass," she grinds out, causing me to burst into laughter.

"It's not funny," she whines, trying to suppress her own laughter.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Let me ask you, did you enjoy it?" I ask, lowering my voice as I cup the back of her head and look into her eyes, my desire to do it again evident. I'm hoping she says yes.

Holding my gaze, Lorna remains silent. "Answer me, Lorna," I say, my voice dropping an octave. "Otherwise, I'm going to take that as a yes." My hand goes to the waistband of her leggings, slipping inside her underwear.
"Don't even think about it, Reece," she grunts as she grips my wrist. "I've been teased and punished enough by you today."