Chapter 34

Reece

Lorna finally emerged from the changing room and walked past me in a huff, causing me to chuckle as I caught up with her.

"Where are you rushing off to? Did you forget I was your ride?" I said with a sly grin.

Frowning at me, she gritted out, "No, I didn't, but I don't want to be seen, especially after what you did to me in there." She walked faster towards my car, tapping her foot as she waited for me to unlock it.

As soon as I did, she flung her bag in the back and got in the front, closing the door in my face. I slid into the driver's seat, closed my door, and started up the engine. Glancing at her sideways, I could see the scowl on her face, with her arms crossed over her chest.

I couldn't help but laugh. She was so damn cute when she was mad, or maybe she was sexually frustrated. Her little puppy dog eyes had almost got me back there. I almost caved, more than once. The way she rode my face when I ate her out, the way she squirmed when my thumb slipped inside her puckered hole. Her mouth said she didn't like it, but her body said otherwise.

Thoughts of her body consume my mind - the image of her juices flowing down her legs,her pussy grinding on my face while gripping my fingers, the sounds of her moans, her intimate contact with me. When I looked up, all I could see was her ass, her enticing entrance tempting me. The desire to shove my dick into her hole was overwhelming; a desire I have never experienced before. With Lorna, I yearn to explore every possibility.

Her irresistible allure drives my lust and triggers explicit thoughts. How could I have kept these emotions hidden for so long? As soon as we confessed our feelings, a dark desire possessed me, craving to possess her completely. I know she is angry with me for not allowing her to finish, but she needed to be taught a lesson. The way she looked at my father and whispered "daddy" under her breath, triggered me, it was the perfect opportunity to discipline her. I am the only one she should refer to as "daddy." 

I so was tempted to fuck her raw, I had to resist the urge as I am unsure if she is on contraception. I'm not ready to be a father and I'm pretty sure she's not ready to be a mother, no doubt she'll be an amazing one in the future.

I suppose it wasn't really fair to treat her that way, considering that I also have a lot of pent-up frustration. Yesterday, when her dad called me back to talk, he informed me about what had happened - someone had vandalized a picture frame of Lorna and taken her picture from it. Additionally, some of her records had been stolen also, when whoever broke into her mom's clinic.

They asked me to keep this information quiet since they had no idea who was responsible, or at least, that's what her dad told me. However, he wanted me to keep a close eye on her at all times. I could tell they were worried for her, It was a shocking revelation, and I could sense that she was also concerned. She seemed skeptical about her parents' explanation, especially her mom, whose worry was evident on her face during our conversation. They even texted me last night and this morning to check if she was alright.

Now, I feel like a complete prick for punishing her in that way. However, I can't let my true feelings show, or Lorna would definitely suspect that something is bothering me.

In order to conceal the fact that I'm freaking out, I found that being dominant and expressing my arousal was the only way. I know it's weird, but I constantly desire to have her by my side, ensuring she is always within my sight. It is my responsibility to keep her safe.

"Can you give me a ride home, please?" she asks in a low tone. Still annoyed, I see. "No, sorry dimples," I reply, "we're going to meet the gang and go bowling," as I turn left towards the highway leading to the main town.