They reached at Niyati's home but the weather is not so good so Niyati didn't let Advik go. Divya is on date with Varun so Niyati and Advik are alone. They both are on the terrace then suddenly the rain start.

Niyati looked at sky with shine in her eyes and then said to Advik.

Niyati:- "Let's go."

Advik looked at her confused.

Advik:- "Where?"

But niyati just smirked a little and hold his hand and dragged him in the rain with her. Looking at his shocked face niyati start laughing.

Niyati:- "Stupid." She mumbled. And spread her hands in air and looked up with closed eyes. Smile is not leaving her face.

Advik noticed her wet figure head to toe. He wants to look away but his heart don't want to look away from this breathtaking view.

He walks closer to her and Patted her shoulder. She looked at him and raised her eyebrow in question.

Advik raised his both hands in air like a couple dance position to ask her for dance. Niyati shook her thumb left to right to tell him there is no music.

Advik smiled softly and pointed towards rain drops which is dropping on the tree, on stones, on metal roofs and lastly the birds who is on the trees and making noise. Niyati smiled softly and raised her both eyebrows like she is impressed.

Advik also smile and forward his right hand infront of her and bow a little to asked for dance permission.

Niyati laughed softly and hold his hand. Advik interlocked their fingers slowly while looking at her. Moved one more step closer to her and hold her waist then pulled her closer to him to feel her more in this rain.

When he pulled her Niyati's hand landed on his chest. She can feel his heartbeats which is fast just like her.

When Advik touched her waist she hold his hand more tightly. Only one cloth is between Advik's hand and Niyati's waist but she can easily feel his hand's movements which he was rubbing on her waist to Calm her down.

Advik love this how her body reacts on his simple touch. Advik start moving left and right without breaking eye contact.

He turned her and now her back is in between his arms. He hugged her softly from behind while holding her hands.

His breath is hitting Niyati's ears which makes her closed her eyes tightly. Advik smiled looking at her this close to him.

Suddenly niyati turned and hugged Advik tightly like her life is dependented on him. Advik didn't understand why but he heard tunder then he understood why she hugged him.

Advik smiled like how she is combo of braveness, confidence, boldness and childish, shy, silly and innocent.

The tunder is loud this time Niyati hugged him more tightly her front body is touching Advik's front body. Advik feels her soft chest on his hard chest which is breathing heavily this is very sensual and new feeling for him.

Advik knows they have long way to go so he shook his unholy thoughts. But his body wants more so he tighten his hold around her and make her stand in his feet.

Niyati is not in her sences because of thunders. But when Advik make her stand on his feet she comes to her senses. She widened her eyes when she realised how close they are.

She try to moved back but his deep voice Stopped her.

Advik:- "Stay like this."

Advik wants some time to removed his inappropriate thoughts so he told her to don't move.