"I still bring that shit up to this day

"I still bring that shit up to this day. Can't tell me I ain't that nigga...That night I thought I was trippin', so I asked her & sure enough. I made her cum off a look" he bragged, puckering his lips in my direction.

"You ain't had REAL sex until you've cum off a look. A sensual kiss, one stroke in. Him whispering your name in your ear ever so gently, while hitting your spot & talking you through an orgasm! Chile, lemme stop!" I clapped back, clapping my hands & damn near jumping off of the couch. I was getting a lil' hot at the thought. I fanned myself, cutting my eyes at Maurice, who bit down on his bottom lip with a head nod. He probably knew what was up. Catching my drift, if you will. I was definitely swallowing dick tonight.

"Please do, I don't wanna know y'all like that

Y'all basically my siblings. Yuck...Anyway, look, clap for a nigga cause she got her man back. That's number one, but the most important thing is, is now my baby can go back to being raised in a complete family" she rolled her neck with each word, Maurice clapped sarcastically as he walked backwards to head to the back door. I did a little dainty clap as I continued to watch their interaction.

"Nah, for real though. I am happy for you & even more for TJ. It's great that you & Travis can come, no pun intended, back together for love & for your son. That's what's up" he replied with a big smile.

"Thank you, bro" she smiled in all seriousness, as Maurice started back for the backdoor, the doorbell rang.

"Uncle Maurice, can you come play football with me? Nevaeh doesn't want too" TJ asked, peeking his head through the slightly opened back door.

"Yeah, I got you" he replied, opening the door a little more.

"Oh bae, can you get that?" I asked, referencing the front door.

"Niecy, y'all are literally closer to the front door than me, babe" he griped.

"Yeah, but you're already up & I'm talking to Rhonda and--" he raised his hand up, stopping me short of what I was saying.

"I got it, babe" he replied, turning to TJ he continued "I'll be back there in a minute, Lil Man" he said, walking past us to get to the very impatient person at the door. They continued to ring the bell, up until the point of him opening it.