14 ?

Taehyung looked at his manager with wide eyes, and by the looks of it, he seemed to have heard what was said on the phone

Taehyung looked at his manager with wide eyes, and by the looks of it, he seemed to have heard what was said on the phone. His manager smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. Taehyung took a deep breath and answered the younger.
"Wait for me there, Jungkookie" He says and he heard the younger hum.

Taehyung ran out of the room and immediately got on the elevator. He had hanged up the call, not wanting Jungkook to hear him running so desperately. He waited until he finally reached the ground floor.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, he ran out, almost bumping into other people, luckily he had dodged them. He reaches the entrance of the building and sees Jungkook, smiling as he waved at him.

He ran to the younger engulfed him in a hug. The younger let out a giggle before hugging him back.
"You seem so happy to see me" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.
"I am... And I wanted to tell you something" Taehyung says and Jungkook hums, pulling away.

They stared at each other and Taehyung smiled.
"Jeon Jungkook, you make me feel so happy... You make my heart beat so fast and make me feel so nervous whenever I am around you... I like your presence around me, I want you to always be by my side and I hope you feel the same way... Jeon Jungkook, I like you... I love you..." Taehyung says as he stared at the younger's eyes.

Jungkook looked back at him with shock before a smile appeared on his face.
"The reason I came here was to do the same, hyung... I was planning on confessing to you too... Yes, I like you too... Yes, you make me feel the same way... Your heart beating for me, I feel the same for you, hyung... I love you too..." Jungkook says, smiling wide as he stared back at Taehyung.

"Please... Will you be the person that I will make memories with?"

 Will you be the person that I will make memories with?"