"Utter filth. Touch me again and I'll remove your head." The guard snarled.

I nodded, holding back tears and I felt blood trickle through my fingers and down my arm.

My cheek felt like it was on fire, pressing my sleeve onto it in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

We walked in silence towards the drainers and when we got there, I noticed that they were all in use.

I couldn't believe that I was back here again, on a blood sucking, gladarian ship.

The guards led me to a cage behind the drainers. They must be the holding cells that Felix told me about last time.

The guard that hit me held a weapon in his hands, pointing it at the cage as the other one unlocked it.

It was already half full, multiple species awaiting their fate and Felix pushed me in while the other guards stopped anyone from trying to escape.

"Fucking arse hole." I spat at him once the door was locked behind me.

"I'm going to have great pleasure in watching the life drain from your face. But don't worry, I'll be sure to keep you alive, just enough for you to suffer again and again and again. You're going to be begging me to kill you once I'm finished with you."

"Fuck you, Felix. You're a coward, hiding behind gladarians. What are you anyway? Human or monster? Because from where I'm standing, you look like a pathetic little reject that no one wants. You're a disgrace to either species if you ask me and even if I do die, you'll always be looking over your shoulder in fear of Kai and the zaviours. They will come for you and when they do, you'll regret ever setting foot on Zandara."

I laughed in his face as it turned red with anger.

"What's wrong? You can't exactly hit me from out there can you?" I took a few steps back so that I was surrounded by the other people in the cage. "Come and get me, I dare you."

Goading Felix was probably one of the last things I'd ever get to do, so if I was going to do it, I may aswell do it right.

He was lost for words and the two guards with him were smirking at him.

"Didn't think so." I muttered, walking to the back of the cage so that he couldn't see me anymore.

"You're in the drainers next, Daisy. I hope you're ready!" He yelled, walking away.

I slumped down to the floor, leaning against the cage. My body was trembling with either fear or adrenaline, probably a mixture of the two and I knew it wouldn't be long before he came back for me.

"Daisy!" Gemma rushed to my side.

She was frantic and I frowned when I peered up at her.

"They've taken Hayley, she's in the drainers. They said they would bleed her dry this time, I don't know what to do."

I didn't know what to do either. There were at least thirty people crammed in this cage and I was doubtful that any of us would survive.

I sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry, there isn't anything I can do."

She stared at me for a moment before breaking down infront of me and I wrapped my arms around her, comforting her as best as I could.

Looking around the cage, everyone in here was awash with fear. Some of them were staring at me while others cried silently but one guy in particular caught my eye and my heart skipped a beat when he noticed me and came over, sitting down beside me.