Sweet Shina

"Shina!!"

I could hear my name echoing down the darkened hallways of the school. Why had I come here so late at night? Why was I so careless? What made me think it would be a good idea to follow them here, to listen to them tell each other that there was nothing to be afraid of?

There is definately something to be afraid of here!

"Shina!! I will find you! Come out and save yourself the effort of trying to hide from me!"

I could feel my heart racing even faster in my chest, my arms and legs trembling in fear. Why was I being targeted? I wasn't one of them, I wasn't even in the same room when they pulled that stupid stunt! Why do to me, what was done to them? It's not fair! I was innocent!

"SHINA!!!"

Oh god, please help me... I don't want to die like that, not like that! Not like they did!

I could hear footsteps down the hallway, angry sounding and getting louder, closer. Please help me...

"Oh Shina~... Come out, come out, where ever you are~..."

My hands trembled against my mouth as I tried to smother the whimpers that escaped me, tears rolling down my face like raindrops. Please don't find me, please....

I could feel my heart skipping beats as the footsteps came to a sudden stop on the other side of the door. My body shuddered in fear as the doorknob slowly turned. Oh god, no... Please stop, please go away!

"Poor sweet Shina~... Don't worry~... I've found you now, but I won't kill you~..."

I closed my eyes tightly as his singsong voice swirled around my head, almost seeming to echo in my ears.

"I just don't plan on ever letting you go, My SwEeT ShInA~!"

So I just wrote this and..... I don't even know what the heck happened.... I wanted to write something cute, sweet and fluffy and this is what came out!