·°❃Chapter Eleven ❃°·

Jennie's pov:
______________

I realised that I failed again to make fire...................

But.......

A giant purple ball was created in my hands.

The purple ball was so strong that it was getting out of my control without my realization. I tried handling the power but it flew away from my hands and destroyed the whole place in just few seconds.

We were so shocked........i looked at felix he signed me to calm down, but the hell how can I be calm when just a little piece of ball destroyed the whole place in just some seconds.

"the heck..........what did just happened" lisa was so shocked.

"Felix.....what is this" jisoo unnie asked felix.

It looked like he was thinking about something.

"It's.............it's apritonic power" Felix looked towards me.

"What kind of power is it?" I asked him.

"It's the most rarest power of alfea. In alfea it is said that unlocking these power means the 7th reincarnation of a person." Felix said.

"What!!!!"

"What do you mean by the 7th reincarnation?!??! Am I-"

"Yes you are! You are the 7th reincarnation of Rubyjane " Felix said leaving me shocked.

"Oh my god! It's unbelievable that I am the 7th copy of a person" I said.

"Not a copy. In the prophecy it is said that the 7th reincarnation of Rubyjane will be the exact same as her, the strongest, the most genuine. Means you are same powerfull as ruby. And these ppwer is given for a reason" Felix said as all of us got interested in it.

"It means these powers has been given to jennie unnie for an unknown mission to complete. Right?" Rosé asked.

"Ding! Yes, you are right" Felix replied.

"It's getting interesting! I wanna know more!" Lisa said.

"That's enough for now! There a lot more to know! Leave the rest for alfea you will know it after going there, and about the story of Rubyjane i will tell it later at alfea. For now let's practice a bit more then we will get rest and i have to also make these place suitable again." Felix said.

"And jennie about your powers......you will be clear about it after unlocking each them"

"Each of them? You mean i more powers besides these?" I asked.

"You will get to know later." Felix said.

Flashback ends
-----------------------

Skip 3 days
At Kim mansion
Time : 9:40 am
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jisoo's pov
___________

"Jennie! Lisa! Come down quickly! We are getting late" I calling them from the previous 20 minutes but they are like '2 mInUtEs mORe pLEaSe' bruh.

"Here we are!" They came down.

"At last you both came" Rosé said rolling her eyes.

"By the way, felix I am curious that what kind of vehicle we are gonna ride"
Jennie asked.

"Who said we are gonna ride something or a vehicle " Felix answerd.

"Wait what! Do you mean we are just gonna walk!! NEVER EVER I AM-" Lisa got cutted off by me.

"STOP LALISA MANOBANGS, let felix speak for a minute"

"Thank Jisoo noona, so I was saying we are not gonna walk neither gonna ride we are gonna use a Portal" Felix said we just looked at each other.

"Come to the Backyard"

"What-"

"No word Just follow me"

We started following him and reached the backyard. Confusion was written all over our face as we don't know what to do.

"Noona can you touch this rock" Felix said as i went towards the pointed rock and touched on a specific place where he told me to.

Yeah we have giant rocks which is used as showpiece or for sitting whatever you say.

As soon as i touched it a giant door started to appear behind the bushes.

We were so shocked as we didn't seemed to notice it in all those years.

"Just follow me and remember to hold each other tightly " we did as he said.

As soon as we entered it everything went black and the worst part was...

We lost each other.........

To be continued
-------------------------