Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~

En başından başla

Denki laughed when he saw your costume.

"ain't no way you going to battle with that heavy thing n/n? HAHAHAH" he laughed.

"hahaha, nah don't worry I won't, I got 2 more." you replied.

You began to change into the other one.

Costume 2:

(!! Image not mine!!)

It's cyber punk. This time endeavor wanted to make it and again you regretted it since it's heavier and more uncomfortable.

"very manly look dude!" one of your classmates kirishima said as he gave you a thombs up.

You chuckled.

"yes but it's a bit uncomfortable if ya ask me." you replied before changing out of it again.

This time you're praying this one won't be so uncomfortable then the other two. Since you were the one who personally designed it you were a tad bit confident on it but also nervous.

Costume 3:

(!!image not mine!!)

You looked in amaze at what you were wearing, it's just as you imagined

The jacket works like the jacket of the first costume except it was lighter and  shorter, it had a few hidden compartments where you can store a few bandages incase you got injured, the gloves have a build in cooler incase the fire in your palms gets out of hand. And the suit can withstand temperatures that reach about 4000°

Denki gasped in amaze when he saw your costume.

"DAMN DAWG, YOU BE PULLING BITCHES WITH THAT." denki jokingly said.

Everyone stopped and admired how well made your costume was.

"hmmmm, meh mines better." mineta said.

Everyone ignored mineta and continued to compliment your costume when lida suddenly yelled getting their attention.

"everyone pls don't stall even more we must head to building B like all might instructed us" lida said, you looked over at him and saw he was wearing a heavy looking knight like armor, that's almost similar to ingeniums.