Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~

Start from the beginning

Everyone noticed you return to your chair and they all did too since aizawa is the scary type when he sees all of you standing.

You all began to wait for aizawa, but you heard someone running in the halls. Very fast.

Suddenly someone dramatically opened the door and yelled.

"I'M NORMALLY OPENING THE DOOR!"

You looked at him surprised whilst most of them yelled. "ALL MIGHT!" in an excited manner.

All might laughed that everyone recognized him, but you recognized him from a far. Only one person can go that speed without being this enthusiastic.

"now, before you all get confused on why I'm here instead of aizawa is because I asked him for his time since I am your pe teacher." all might said.

"now! Your costumes just got in yesterday so I thought why not give them a test run?" all might pressed a small button in his hands, rows and rows of kabinets with your seat numbers on them retracted from the wall.

"now go change and meet me in building B!" all might said, he then dashed out of the room not elaborating even further.

Why is he always on the rush? Since he's the strongest why does he keep running like someone would attack him at any moment...

"l/n" a sweet elegant voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

It was yaomomo, she was holding your case that was slightly bigger than most of your classmates cases.

"here." she says.

You smiled at her took the case and stood up.

"thx yaomomo, I appreciated it." you pat her shoulder, you then heard denki call you.

"n/n! Cmon let's go change together" he happily said.

"coming!" you looked back at yaomomo.

"see ya later!" you waved her goodbye as she also did the same with you before she walked towards a girl with earphone plugs on the tip of her ear.

You arrived at the locker rooms and everyone was busy changing in their costumes.

Luckily aizawa did tell you requesting 3 costumes is optional incase your first or second one doesn't work out with you for fights.

You start to change on your the first costume you got.

Costume 1:

(!! Image not mine!!)

It's a bit... Heavy but that's probably because of the jacket, i mean you could just remove the jacket but it serves a purpose. It's used to lower the temperature you'll receive from your flames. However you did let them design it and you immediately regretted it because it looks like you want girl's attention and not rescue people.