𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

【 He's so tall and handsome as hell- Wildest Dreams】

It was finally Saturday morning, and I couldn't be more excited about going for a surf with Baxter

It was finally Saturday morning, and I couldn't be more excited about going for a surf with Baxter. And Marlon. It can't be that bad that he'll there, it will make it more...interesting, that's a word for it. I woke up to a text (I took the do not disturb off for the first time in my entire life) from Marlon, telling me to get ready, that he's picking me up at seven to go, with picking me up I mean honk to make me walk over to his house so we can leave. We also have a comp today, which makes me have two things to worry about. 

Marlon: Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey.

Marlon: We're leaving at 7 be ready, don't take hours getting ready please.

Me: Okay, I'll do my best. 

Me: Are we staying there until the comp? 

Marlon: I am.

Me: Okay, see you soon.

As I was choosing what swimsuit to bring, when my mom came into my room.

"Why are you up so early? It's Saturday and the comp isn't until twelve." She said, as she sat on my bed, and crossed her arms.

"Oh I'm going for a surf with Baxter and Marlon" I said, as I finally found my blue flowered bikini.

"Marlon? Since when do you hang out with Marlon?"

"Um, since today." I put my top on and grabbed the first jorts I found, which turned out to be the baggiest ones I own. 

"Okay, that's interesting, tell me how it goes when you come back. Oh, and that bikini looks lovely on you." She said as she left.

I hurried to grab a vest and my wetsuit and headed downstairs to pack all my stuff.

I had three more minutes to finish packing my bag and go out the door. I hurried to go grab my wax, lipbalm, and a few snacks. I sprinted to the garage, practically ready, to go get my surfboard when I saw Marlon coming out of his house. 

"Shit, shit, shit" I cursed under my breath. I really, really, really wanted to be ready before Marlon, to prove him that I don't take hours to get ready. I still had a few minutes left since he still had to get his board ready. I hurried and rushed to his garage where I found him still packing his bag. 

"Ha! I'm ready before you." I rubbed in.

"Yeah, but at least I don't look crazy. You have a rats tail by the way." He laughed.

"Shut it. At least I'm ready." I pulled my hair out of the messy bun it was in with my free hand.

"Put your board on the trunk, it's opened."

"Aren't we a little late? It's 7:09" I opened his car's trunk and plopped my board inside.

"Do you know Baxter? He's probably not even awake yet." He fixed my board so he could put his in.