She decided to start with mallow as she was completely out of it and it was always useful to have it around. She made her way through the forest, which was almost snow free. There were a few piles of snow left, but most of it had been worn away by the MountainClan cats venturing through the territory.

She followed an perfectly dry path towards the MoonClan border where the river was, she knew it was flooding slightly but she hoped it wasn't too bad. She reached the river quickly and found that while the river was certainly higher than normal, there was no risk.

She still took caution approaching the river and made her way over to a bountiful bundle of mallow. She picked off a healthy amount, leaving plenty for the plant to continue to grow and decided to check along the river while she was here to see what else was available for her to gather. She saw a large patch of marigold near the water and made sure to pick some of that as well.

She gathered that as well as some watermint and that passed enough time for her to head to the Spirit Garden. She wrapped the herbs with a leaf she managed to find and tucked them away somewhere safe so she could get them on her way back. She glanced up at the sky, the sun would be setting soon and she needed to start heading out.

Owlbreeze headed back towards the river and she noticed that the stepping stones were nearly covered by the water, she hesitated a bit with crossing as she had a sudden painful memory of her near death experience in the river before she was saved by Mountainstar.

She took a deep breath and stepped on the first stone, she could feel the water lapping at her paws. It was ice cold and made her jolt her paw backwards at first. She sighed and flicked her tail, she had to force her way across, but if the river got any higher she would have difficulties crossing for the next half-moon meeting.

She very carefully and very delicately crossed the river using the stones and made it safely across. She breathed out in relief once she was on the other side and flicked her paws clear of any water. She hurried towards the gathering hollow where she'd meet up with the SunClan and MoonClan medicine cats, hoping that she wasn't running too late.

She saw Oneflight and the SunClan cats crossing the gathering hollow and she quickly rushed over to join them. "There you are, Owlbreeze." Honeyfrost mewed, greeting her with soft green eyes. "We were worried about you."

"Is everything alright in MountainClan?" Pebblestep questioned, her voice lined with concern.

"Yes, the stepping stones are just nearly covered by the river being so full right now." She explained. "I had to be careful crossing."

"If the river keeps rising I'll meet you at the river next half-moon." Oneflight offered. "If we have to swim then I can at least help you across."

"I'd rather not swim but I appreciate the offer." If Owlbreeze had her way, she would never step foot in a river ever again.

"There is a better spot to cross farther up the border, I'll ask Violetstar if you can cross there. I'd meet you there to walk you to the gathering hollow."

"That sounds like a much better plan." Owlbreeze dipped her head. "I really appreciate it." Oneflight gave her a nod as the cats continued to walk.

"How are things in MoonClan? I feel like we're missing all the news between our trips. Did you all handle the blizzard alright?"

Oneflight nodded. "We had an outbreak of greencough and unfortunately we lost Frostfire. Leopardshine and Ripplestem are warriors now, and Leopardshine is already expecting kits."

Owlbreeze felt a surge of joy for her friend, though the two never really got to talk since MoonClan wasn't going to gatherings, she really did miss Leopardshine, they had been such good friends on the journey, but she was very young to be having kits.